What is the Next Generation for Application Managed Services?
Sponsored by: Hexaware Technologies
- Application Managed Services
Date: 25 September
Days to go: 39
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
How to navigate the complex world of Managed Services and choose the best Managed Services provider for you
Application Managed Services is becoming a complex umbrella of services – everything related to your application IT landscape is included in a vendor’s service catalog. Yet, we have seen that most clients are dissatisfied with their vendors as they are failing to deliver upon the promise of their Application Managed Services contract.
Are you among those clients who have signed up with a Managed Services vendor and are falling short of the requirements from your business team or from your CIO’s objectives?
Application Managed services, as the name suggests, should encompass an end-to-end service that is provided to your organization, where the goals of both the vendor and the client are aligned, and where there is a joint effort to fill in the gaps that are left undefined in the contract.
Every Managed Service contract is entered with the objectives of lowering the total cost of ownership while improving the quality of the services. However, how this benefit is accrued by your business is left unaddressed in most contracts.
The key questions addressed by this presentation include:
- How your Managed Service provider can drive transformation, not only of your IT estate, but also for the business processes supported by the IT team?
- How the promise of automation made by a Managed Service provider is not just replicating a bad process, but is driven by business outcomes, and not just technology?
- How you as a client can work with a vendor in a multi-everything landscape (multi-vendor, multi-modal, multi-technology, multi-lifecycle) and how creating common processes and standardizing ways of working can benefit your business objectives?
If you have been working on defining a managed services contract or facing any of the challenges listed above, do attend our webinar to understand more about Managed Services engagement as well as the frameworks and tools that are used to simplify the journey for your organization.
Register Now and have a rare opportunity to have your questions answered at the LIVE Q&A.
Principal Consultant & Product Owner – Application Managed Services (AMS) offering
Vishal has over 20 years of experience in IT Application’s delivery having worked in multiple Managed Service engagement spanning over Application Development & Testing, Application Support & Operations, Application modernization.
Vishal is also an expert in Transition Management having executed several large & complex multi-country, multi-service transitions across the globe.
Key Learning Objectives
- How can Managed Services Engagement drive Transformation
- How can automation be applied effectively in order to meet business objectives, not just technology goals
- How a well-structured approach to defining a Managed Services contract can benefit your business over the long term
- How effective Governance of a Managed Services contract is as important as defining the contract itself
- IT Director
- Applications Head (IT)
- Procurement Manager (IT)
- IT Operations Director
- VP IT
- VP Applications (IT)
- Procurement & Sourcing Heads (IT)
- Senior Director IT
- Director IT
- Operations Applications Head (IT)
- Project Manager (IT)
- Program Manager (IT)
- Architect (IT)