Using the Power of Cloud for App Innovation
Sponsored by: New Signature
- Azure Automation
- App Innovation
Date: 19 April
Time: 11.00 London
How does your organisation get the most from cloud computing when 70% of typical business transactions still run on legacy systems? Legacy applications are costly to maintain and support, difficult to mobilise and are no longer capable of meeting the demands of agile 21st century business.
That’s the theory at least. But what if you could modernise or re-architecture existing apps on the cloud, benefiting from the flexibility, agility and speed of a modern platform while preserving return on investment at the same time?
To find out how, join CBR and New Signature for a joint webinar on 19th April. During a highly interactive 45-minute session, we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of on-going app modernisation and cloud re-architecture
- How cloud delivers elastic scaling, disaster recovery and access control
- The role of DevOps in delivering shorter development cycles, increased deployment frequency and dependable releases
- How to deploy Azure Automation to cut out manual, time-consuming tasks
Register for what promises to be an insightful and practical exploration of the power of cloud as a platform for app innovation.
Founder, New Signature UK
As Founder of New Signature UK, Dan heads up the Solutions team helping enterprise organisations to harness the power of the Microsoft Cloud to conceive new products and services which can deliver profound impact to employee engagement and customer interaction.
Sean Morris ,
Head of Consultancy, New Signature UK
As Head of Consultancy for New Signature UK, Sean has over eighteen years of experience in IT specialising in the engagement of business customers to help refine complex business requirements to allow the design of IT solutions and services.
Associate Editor, Computer Business Review
Jon Bernstein is an award winning journalist, editor and digital strategist.He was deputy editor, then digital director, at the New Statesman; multimedia editor at Channel 4 News; ran the Channel 4 FactCheck website during the 2005 general election; and was editor-in-chief of Directgov, working for Cabinet Office’s eGovernment unit. He began his career in journalism as a technology writer, working as a reporter for PC Week and news editor of Network News before moving on to become a founding member and editor-in-chief of business and technology website silicon.com, where he led the editorial launches in London, Munich and Paris. In 2011 he was named Website Editor of the Year by the British Society of Magazine Editors for Newstatesman.com. He writes for Press Gazette and the Guardian Media Network and is an associate Editor of Computer Business Review.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how to approach modernising or re-architecturing existing apps on the cloud
- Understand the benefits of on-going app modernisation and cloud re-architecture
- Discover the role of DevOps in delivering shorter development cycles, increased deployment frequency and dependable releases
- Hear how cloud delivers elastic scaling, disaster recovery and access control
- IT Director
- Head of IT
- Head of Business Transformation
- Head of Digital Transformation