Strengthening Cybersecurity through ML and AI
Sponsored by: ManageEngine
Date: 9 June
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
How to orchestrate SOAR and leverage artificial intelligence to protect an organisation.
The need for IT security has become more important than ever. In today’s digital era, almost every business has a hybrid infrastructure, which has enabled users to access information from anywhere. Although this is known to provide many benefits, it also paves the way for cyber-attacks. Most of a business’ data, including confidential organisational and client information, are stored on server/cloud. If hackers manage to gain access to this information, they can cause extreme damage to an organisation.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
• Understanding the attack surface – how ML and AI can detect Internal and external attacks.
• The need to secure your network devices.
• Importance of data security and the need for data loss prevention (DLP).
Tune in to this webinar and learn more about various cybersecurity challenges and how you can safeguard your organisation from such common attack vectors.
Harish Sekar is a Senior Technical Evangelist at ManageEngine, a division of Zoho Corp. He is regularly seen presenting at international conferences and seminars on how to leverage technology better. He specializes in guiding IT administrators & security professionals across the globe to better administer their Hybrid Active Directory and ways to strengthen their organizations' security.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the attack surface – learn how ML and AI can detect Internal and external attacks
- Learn the importance of Hybrid Active Directory and how ML helps in predicting user behaviour
- Learn how to secure your network devices
- Learn the importance of data security and the need for data loss prevention (DLP)
- IT manager
- IT director
- IT administrator
- System administrator
- Network administrator
- Security manager
- Security administrator
- ICT manager
- IT head
- Head of IT
- ICT director
- Senior system administrator
- Head of cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity manager
- Active Directory administrator
- Senior network administrator
- Director ICT
- Manager ICT
- Manager IT
- Director IT
- IT security manager
- Head ICT