Is Your Office 365 Data as Robustly Protected as You Think?
Sponsored by: Quest
- Data Protection
Date: 12 October
Time: 10AM UK
Your Microsoft Office 365 data may not be as well protected as you think. Gaps in Microsoft’s archiving, replication and versioning could put your organisation at risk – particularly as malicious attacks and user errors surge.
While Office 365 does include some basic data protection features, Microsoft does not assume full responsibility for any organisation’s data, and only provides a few tools for its customers to protect the data they store in Office 365.
This webcast will take you through the gaps in Microsoft’s Office 365 data protection, demonstrating real-world problems and recovery scenarios.
We will cover how third party backup software can help organisations:
• Ensure they are robustly addressing corporate SLAs and compliance requirements
• Ensure they are holistically equipped to protect Office 365 data from user error
• Shield data from the rising risk of ransomware with 3-2-1 backup strategies
Making data accessible outside of Office 365 and satisfying long-term legal retention compliance requirements can require more robust strategies than Microsoft’s own archiving. Register now to help expose and fix your blind organisation’s blind spots.
Peter De Vente,
Key Learning Objectives
- Ensure they are robustly addressing corporate SLAs and compliance requirements
- Ensure they are holistically equipped to protect Office 365 data from user error
- Shield data from the rising risk of ransomware with 3-2-1 backup strategies
- IT Administrator
- IT Manager
- IT Director
- Systems Administrators
- Virtual Administrators