How to use product digitalization for counterfeit protection in Asia
Sponsored by: tesa scribos
- Brand Loyalty
- Market Intelligence
- Smart Packaging
Date: 10 October
Time: 8AM London/3PM Singapore & China
Stay one step ahead of counterfeiters by combining physical security and digital intelligence
Asian markets are the place to be for national and international brands. However, they do entail a significant risk: Widespread counterfeit products diminish sales and destroy brand image.
In this webinar, we`ll show how you protect your products against counterfeiters. Your products will become digital touch points thanks to special product markings. A combination of physical security and digital intelligence allows you to successfully eliminate fakes from the market, win back market shares and protect your brand image.
Exploit synergies for a quick return on investment (ROI). This solution not only allows you to stop fakes and sell more products, but also toâ€¦
• Gain market insights and take informed decisions
• Activate your customer and build brand loyalty
• Reduce grey markets and ensure price levels
• Implement intelligent Track & Trace to make processes visible
Participate in our webinar and learn how to stay one step ahead of counterfeiters to secure your company’s business in Asia.
Sales Director Asia-Pacific
In his position as Sales Director APAC, Chris takes care of tesa scribos operations in the Asia-Pacific region. He helps international brands by linking their original products to the digital world via secured product markings. Brand owners adopt counterfeit protection solutions, achieve market transparency and create customer intimacy – and profit from all the benefits of digitalization.
Before joining tesa scribos in 2011, Chris worked in the automotive and consulting industries. He has lived in Germany, the US and China and currently resides in Singapore. He holds two degrees, in Economics and Business Administration, from Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany, and a MBA from the Technical University Munich, Germany, and Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
Key Learning Objectives
- What you need to know about counterfeiting in Asia
- How to connect your products to the digital world via secured product markings
- How to collect crucial data to combat counterfeiting
- How to exploit the synergy effects of digitalization to achieve a quick ROI
- Brand Protection Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Packaging Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Head of Brand Communication
- (Automotive) Aftermarket Manager
- General Manager
- Trademark Attorney
- Communications Manager
- IT Specialist