How to Use APIs and Scripts to Automate Data Delivery
Sponsored by: Delphix
Date: 28 January
Days to go: 58
Time: 2PM London/3PM CET
Join us for this webinar to learn about the different solutions for automating data delivery with Delphix. Mark will highlight and cover a number of different methods including:
- Automating data into your DevOps pipeline
- Integrating with IT Service Management platforms, such as ServiceNow.
- Including data delivery in DBA scripts.
Mark will demonstrate how quick and easy it is to automate data operations using Delphix.
Sr. Principal Solutions Engineer
With over 25 years of experience in technology and data, Mark is an expert in enabling businesses to leverage data and accelerate application development. During his time both at Delphix and Oracle, Mark has worked with many of the UK and Europe’s largest Enterprises and has in-depth experience of successful data storage and application delivery projects.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to quickly integrate Delphix into a variety of workflows and applications
- How other Delphix users are currently doing it to CI/CD and IT Service Management platforms
- Learn about the different methods available from RESTful APIs to scripting with dxtoolkit and dxmtoolkit and programming with the delphixpy Python module.
- VP/SVP: Director
- Head of Applications
- Head of App Dev
- Head of Development
- Head of DevOps
- Head of Test/QA
- Chief Enterprise Architect