How much of a risk are you taking with your Asset Maintenance Strategy?
Sponsored by: Lloyd's Register
- Asset Maintenance
Date: 11 December
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Managing risk lies at the heart of any asset maintenance strategy but optimization of your resources is not easy. Age-old challenges, such as risk ranking maintenance work orders, urgently need new-age solutions that can deliver efficiency and time-saving results.
Whilst APM technologies offer the promise of reducing the risk, there are a range of issues and challenges that maintenance and reliability leaders need to consider if their technology investments are to bear dividends.
As the demand to do more with less intensifies, what are the new and emerging technologies that can address these age-old challenges?
VP Product Management, Digital Products
Glyn is responsible for the strategy for commercial software at LR. This involves helping asset intensive industries realise transformational productivity improvements, reduce operating costs while maintaining asset health, reliability and uptime. Glyn has been in product leadership roles at some of the largest software companies in the world and has been in the business for over 20 years. Leading with a design-driven ethos, Glyn believes that great software comes from the user experience.
Key Learning Objectives
- Discover a new perspective on how to assess and consider risk
- Rediscover the contribution that APM software to create new optimisation opportunities
- Learn how to make technology investment decisions that are right for the organisation and the future
- Gain an appreciation of how APM technologies can reduce the risks associated with your maintenance strategies and approach.
- Maintenance Engineer
- Quality And Reliability Engineer
- Senior Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Worker
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Director Of Plant Operations
- Maintenance Technician
- Reliability Engineering Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Plant Engineer
- Maintenance Reliability Engineer
- Director Of Maintenance
- Maintenance Coordinator
- Operations Supervisor