Elevate your inspection workflow for medical devices - digital, consistent and traceable.
Sponsored by: Leica Microsystems
- Inspection Workflow
Date: 18 May
Time: 11 AM London / 12 PM Berlin / 03 PM Dubai
How to optimize your quality results with Exalta
Do you have to deal with inconsistent inspection results across multiple microscope users? Do you face the daily challenges of tedious manual data storage and transfer? Do you prefer less cumbersome reporting and documentation? Then you should join our free webinar!
In this webinar, our expert Dr Bert Willems will talk about the benefits of a digitally enhanced inspection workflow using Exalta. Discover how this intelligent, traceable microscopy device can continuously elevate your inspection workflow. During the live demonstration, you will learn step-by-step how to consistently and efficiently identify and document potential defects while adhering to strict specifications. During the live Q&A session, you will have the opportunity to present your case and discuss your questions.
If you cannot attend the live webinar, but are still interested in the topic, don’t worry. Go ahead and register and we will send you the link of the recorded event so that you can watch it whenever you want.
Dr. Bert Willems,
Advanced Workflow Specialist, Leica Microsystems
Bert studied Physics at the University of Antwerp, in the Faculty of Science and at Research group for Electron microscopy for materials science (EMAT). After his PhD, he worked as a R&D project leader in diamond research where he expanded his expertise in imaging and spectroscopy methods. Since the beginning of 2014, he provides sales support and training in our Advanced Workflow Solutions Group for Microscopy, Imaging and Metrology Solutions in the German speaking DACH Region for Leica Microsystems.
Key Learning Objectives
- Reliable inspection across multiple users: Guide operators with step-by-step work instructions to make consistent decisions about potential defects.
- More efficient reporting: Replace manual reporting steps with automated data storage and report generation to reduce potential sources of error.
- Be prepared for specific regulations like the 21 CFR Part 11 & EU GMP Annex 11 and GxP Good Practice guidelines.
- Quality Manager
- Quality Engineer
- QA/Quality Assurance Manager
- QA/Quality Assurance Engineer
- QC/Quality Control Manager
- QC/Quality Control Engineer
- Production Manager
- Production Engineer
- Production Control Manager
- Production Control Engineer
- Manufacturing Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Manufacturing Engineering Engineer
- Operations Manager
- Operations Engineer