Discipline the disorder in your endpoint management strategies
Sponsored by: ManageEngine
- Endpoint Management Strategies
Date: 11 November
Days to go: 22
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
The endpoint management industry has transformed frequently beginning with its evolution from client management tools, and continuing through enterprise mobility management, and mobile device management. And now, due to recent worldwide events, the sudden transition involves remote endpoint management and security scenarios that are a daunting challenge for many organizations.
Tune in to this webinar and learn more about:
• Endpoint management trends of 2020 and beyond.
• Uni-dimensional approach to endpoint management and security.
• Managing the plethora of devices in your IT landscape both on & off-network.
• Know-hows to orchestrate your cyber hygiene routines & for adapting to the dynamic shift in the work environment of employees and their devices.
• Maximize the visibility of the network by holistic endpoint management from on-premise and on-cloud.
IT security specialist, ManageEngine
Nisha Balajee is a product specialist at ManageEngine, a division of Zoho Corp. She is an enthusiastic learner of endpoint management and security trends in the market with an aim to enhance the management process of IT administrators. Having hosted multiple product trainings, she understands the view and experience of the end-user from the questions raised and also through her regular interactions with the customers.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn about the endpoint management trends of 2020 and beyond.
- Discover a uni-dimensional approach to endpoint management and security.
- Learn how to orchestrate your cyber hygiene routines & adapt to the dynamic shift in the work environment of employees and their devices.
- Master the ways to maximize the visibility of the network by holistic endpoint management from on-premise and on-cloud
- IT manager
- IT director
- IT administrator
- System administrator
- Network administrator
- Security manager
- Security administrator
- ICT manager
- IT head
- Head of IT
- Head of ICT
- ICT director
- Senior system administrator
- Active Directory administrator
- Senior network administrator
- Director ICT
- Manager ICT
- Manager IT
- Director IT
- IT security manager
- Head ICT
- Infrastructure manager
- Infrastructure administrator
- Information systems engineer
- Change manager
- IT support lead
- Manager - IT Tech Support
- IT operations manager
- IT Infrastructure and Support Services Manager
- Service Desk & IT support manager
- IT support services manager
- Software configuration manager
- Release manager
- ITSM service delivery manager
- ITSM consultant
- ITSM process lead