Derive More Value from A Digital Workplace. Faster.
Sponsored by: Infosys
- Digital Workplace
Date: 14 October
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
The top challenges organizations today are looking at are –
• Enabling secure access to corporate data for their employees
• Low productivity and a disengaged workforce
• High infrastructure and maintenance costs
In this webinar, we would be discussing primarily how organizations can tackle these challenges by leveraging Infosys’s solutions.
•Access = Anywhere, Any device, Anytime
• Remote connectivity – VDI-in the cloud
• Remote collaboration – O365, SharePoint, Teams, Co-Authoring
• Modern End-Point Management (Autopilot, Intune, Zero-Trust) MDM
•Productivity: Workplace Analytics
•Speed to investment in O365 - Migration Factory, Adoption + AI and My Workspace, Governance, Dashboard, Self Help, Automation
Senior Practice Engagement Manager and Sales Director Europe - Digital Workplace Services, Infosys
Rohit Verma is Senior Practice Engagement Manager and Sales Director, Europe for Digital Workplace Services at Infosys. In this role, he leads sales for Digital Workplace Services for Europe and partners with customers to help them redefine Employee Experience and drive consumerization of End User Computing. Rohit has worked across the Europe, the UK and India, having played roles spanning sales, consulting and delivery. Given his breadth of experience, Rohit’s strength lies in his ability to define a problem and then leverage cutting-edge technology and harness the strength of extended teams to deliver a solution. Rohit holds a bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Telecom Engineering from the College of Engineering, Pune, India.
Director, Modern Workplace/Microsoft 365 Partner Business Development
Steve Simon is Director for Modern Workplace/Microsoft 365 Partner Business Development at Microsoft. In this role, he is responsible for the overall strategy, partner business development and sales execution for Office 365 through and with Microsoft's Enterprise Partners. His expertise lies in his deep understanding of the Microsoft business and partner needs and in implementing global partner solution plans for Microsoft’s most strategic global partners. Steve holds an MBA in International Business & Management from Seattle University.
Key Learning Objectives
- Help employees work from anywhere, using any device, at any time
- Increase employee Productivity using different tools and accelerators
- Reduce infrastructure and maintenance costs
- Create a secure collaboration framework for employees
- IT Directors
- Business heads