Competitive Power in Mobile Scan & Go Self-Checkout for Supermarkets
Sponsored by: Sprinting Software
Date: 24 June
Time: 2PM London / 3PM CET
Mobile Self-Checkout: Improve Checkout Efficiency and Shopping Experience in Your Supermarket Chain
Traditional supermarket and convenience store chains are put under heavy market pressure by customer expectations and companies that have been born digital. Combining physical shopping with convenient, digital customer experiences is becoming a must.
Mobile app-based self-service checkout will dramatically increase your checkout efficiency as well as the convenience your customers are experiencing. With mobile scan and go solutions, such as Sprinting ScanGo, the customer simply uses their own smartphone for scanning and paying.
In this webinar, you will learn about the considerations and elements that go into establishing a successful mobile phone scan and go self-service app. We will share examples on how Denmark’s largest retailer is using Sprinting ScanGo, talk about theft prevention, and illustrate the benefits this solution will bring to both your supermarket chain and your customers.
Register to learn all about how a mobile scan and go self-service solution can help your supermarket chain stay relevant and profitable.
Partner at Sprinting Software
Partner and Sales Director at Sprinting Software. We assist our retail customers in their digital transformation journey by delivering mission and business-critical web and app retail consumer solutions. Highly experienced in digital transformation, business processes, cloud solutions, business strategy, global sales, marketing and customer relationship management.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the benefits of a powerful self-service shopping app for supermarket customers
- Hear how Denmark’s largest retailer is utilising their scan and go solution
- Learn how to build a smooth purchase and payment flow in a self-service app
- See how the Sprinting ScanGo solution can optimise your customers’ shopping experience
- Heads of Digital Transformation
- Heads of Digital
- Heads of IT Procurement
- Executive Vice Presidents
- Digital Business Developers
- Product Owners
- Heads of Store Development
- Customer Engagement Managers
- eCommerce Directors
- Directors of Strategy
- Digital Platform Managers
- Directors of Digital Technology
- Business Development Directors
- Managing Directors
- Directors of Operations
- Chain Directors
- Digital Directors
- Sales Directors