Building Digital Muscle In Manufacturing
Sponsored by: Infosys and MuleSoft
- Digital Transformation
Date: 16 July
Time: 1PM EST
As manufacturers embrace digital transformation, leveraging their core strengths built over the years is vital for success. From assembly lines to industrial robots, speed and efficiency has always been a focus to lower costs and achieve faster time to market. However, with the challenges and necessities of Industry 4.0, it is important to adopt new approaches by automation and optimization.
APIs are helping address this need by providing rapid access to data in ERP and legacy systems, helping transform to smart digital factories, offering seamless omnichannel B2B engagement, and reducing supply chain risks through real-time visibility. Hence to create a manufacturing setup of the future, it is imperative to become a Live Enterprise – that continuously evolves, learns, and innovates at scale.
Infosys and MuleSoft have helped enterprises navigate this journey with a combination of technology and processes, and are pleased to invite you to be a part of a webinar on “Building Digital Muscle in Manufacturing”.
The webinar discussion will focus on:
· Accelerating the digital journey through an inside-out approach
· Unlocking data and access to core capabilities, at speed, with APIs
· Industrializing and scaling digital delivery capability
1. Esat Sezer, Former Senior Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer, Coca-Cola Enterprises
2. Glenn Johnson, Regional Vice President, MuleSoft
3. Kapil Goel, Associate Vice President -Group Practice Engagement Manager, Enterprise Application Integration and Services, Infosys
• 1:00 PM Welcome and Introductions
• 1:05 PM Next Generation Digital Commercial Capabilities to Drive Growth by Esat Sezer
• 1: 15 PM Changes in the Manufacturing Industry by Glenn Johnson
• 1:30 PM Accelerating Digital Transformation in Manufacturing by Kapil Goel
• 1:45 pm Live Q&A
Any specific topic/question that you would want our speakers to elaborate on/answer? We will cover them during the live Q/A
Former Senior Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer, Coca-Cola Enterprises
Esat Sezer is a seasoned senior executive with more than 30 years of global IT experience in a variety of industries. He is a founder of Ritmus, a software and services company that concentrates on the adoption of advanced technologies for companies who are interested in:
- Next generation digital commercial capabilities to drive growth
- Transformational productivity improvement leveraging cloud enabled IoT
- Industry specific advanced analytics and insights as a service
- Rapid integration of solutions and services
Between 2006-2016, he was Senior Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer, at Coca-Cola Enterprises. Prior to Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc., Mr. Sezer served as Corporation Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer for Whirlpool Corporation, a position he held from 2002-2006.
Prior to joining Whirlpool Corporation in 2001, Mr. Sezer held several positions of increasing responsibility with Colgate-Palmolive Co., including: Director, Global Information Technology (1999-2001) Director, Europe/Africa/Middle East Division (1996-1998) Associate Director, Global Applications (1996-1997); and Director, Information Technology (1994-1996 in Warsaw, Poland; 1991-1994 in Istanbul, Turkey).
From 1988 to 1991, he was a senior consultant at Andersen Consulting in London. Born and raised in Istanbul, Mr. Sezer received his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Istanbul Technical University.
Area Vice President, MuleSoft
Glenn Johnson is a seasoned sales executive, based in Chicago IL, with over 25 years of experience in software, business process outsourcing, and logistics industries.
Glenn is currently an Area Vice President of Sales for MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company, where he manages multiple teams and has responsibility for some of the largest manufacturers in the midwest. MuleSoft connects data, devices, and applications with a unique software platform and approach that allows customers to decouple integrations into re-usable components to move faster and take costs out.
Prior to MuleSoft, Glenn held leadership positions with a technically focused database start-up, a recurring revenue optimization BPO leading the Industrial segment, Oracle applications sales, and a third party logistics sales and operations company.
Glenn received a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Miami University and a MBA from Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management.
Associate Vice President and Group Practice Engagement Manager, Enterprise Application Integration and Services, Infosys
Kapil has over 21 years of experience in the area of Enterprise Integration and Business Process Management towards enabling high performing digital organizations. He advises clients on ecosystem simplification, enterprise core and legacy modernization, integration strategy, API and microservices adoption and digital enablement. At Infosys, Kapil heads the Digital Integration Practice and helps his clients streamline their integration ecosystem and adopt new business models leveraging Integration Technology.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to accelerate your digital journey through an inside-out approach?
- Unlocking data and access to core capabilities, at speed, with APIs
- Industrializing and scaling digital delivery capability
- IT Directors and Architects
- Senior Director and Directors – Technology