Augmented Reality in Reality
Sponsored by: XMReality
- Augmented Reality
Date: 6 November
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
How to empower your people to work smarter with augmented reality
Four megatrends are impacting the way we work now and in the future. Digitalization, Globalization, Servitization and Workplace Transformation are all effecting the workforce allowing for new, creative ways of working. But how would you know if you are doing the right thing?
In this webinar XMReality’s CEO Johan Castevall will present three use cases for augmented reality (AR), all of them enabling your staff to free up time for business-critical tasks.
• Assess; AR can help gather information, prepare tasks, and diagnose problems at remote sites
• Fix; AR enables you to fix problems and/or provide support at remote sites
• Inspect; AR helps you verify completed tasks or make sure explicit requirements are met at remote sites
Underpinning the use cases is a recent field study showing that the use of AR, as opposed to traditional video calls, is 23% faster and results in half the number of errors. These, and other interesting findings, will be presented by XMReality’s COO Henrik Krohn.
Join the webinar and learn how to take advantage of AR to work smarter!
Johan Castevall is the CEO of XMReality, a company dedicated to knowledge sharing using the latest technologies, since January 2015. He successfully leads the company on its journey and has grown the company from 5 to 30 employees.
Before joining XMReality, Johan worked as Executive Vice President for the invoice automation company Medius AB where he grew the team from 4 to 230 employees. He holds a MSc in Industrial Engineering and Management
Chief Operations Officer (COO), XMReality
Henrik Krohn is the COO of XMReality, a company dedicated to knowledge sharing using the latest technologies, since October 2017. He inspires and motivates his team to exceed customer expectations, making sure that the clients of XMReality is in for the long run.
Henrik has a broad managerial experience focused on customer centric business development from international programs and organizations such as CGI, ARRIS, and Motorola. He holds a MSC in Industrial Engineering and Management.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand why AR enables more efficient work processes
- Get insight in to where, and why, you should use AR in your company
- Learn from a recent field study on effectivity gains with AR
- Digitalization Manager
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Digital Strategy Manager
- Service & Support Manager
- Service Manager
- After Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- After Market Manager
- Field Service Manager
- Global Service Manager
- Global Automation Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Remote Service Manager
- Service Sales Manager
- HR Manager
- Competence Developer
- Competence Manager