6 Ways to Maximize Your Smart Supply Chain Data
Sponsored by: TIBCO
- Smart Supply Chain
Date: 29 June
Days to go: 16
Time: 2PM London/3PM CET
Explore how you can increase cost efficiency by 10% and service performance by 5%
Retailers, Manufacturers and Logistics Operators have been disrupted by not being able to quickly recast and optimize their supply chains.
They have discovered weaknesses often due to technology gaps. Traditional approaches to manage the distribution, production, and planning of components and items aren’t working anymore.
Scarces of incoming materials, delays, reduced workforces, along with the need to produce and ship bulk quantities instead of smaller but more frequent batches, have put under pressure the entire system to respect contracts and deliver on time.
We explore 6 ways retailers, manufacturers and logistics operators can redefine operational excellence and take their supply chain ecosystem to the next level:
1. Reliable alternative choices of suppliers
2. Realistic customer demand
3. An efficient Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
4. Optimization and reduction of production waste
5. A more reliable risk assessment
6. Real-time AI and end-to-end tracking based on IoT
Director of Digitalization Strategy
Alessandro Chimera is a Director of Digitalization Strategy and Industry Consultant at TIBCO Software where he engages actively with manufacturers to address their industry-specific requirements to become the Digital Factory of the future. Alessandro works with global companies in various industries to help them leveraging the best technologies with the goal to succeed in their digital transformation and integration strategies. He publishes white papers, articles and blogs and speaks at industry events.
Senior Director of Enterprise Solutions Engineers
Brian Allen is a Senior Director of Solutions Engineers responsible for partnering with the world’s leading corporations on information dissemination, data management, and data science. Over 25 years, Brian has been a key member in partnering on solutions for supply chain optimization and visibility, transportation and logistics, and most recently, partnering with world governments on supply chain
Key Learning Objectives
- Ensure end-to-end transparency across the supply chain
- How AI on data can anticipate supply chain issues
- How to Increase visibility and deliver insight to your customers (mitigate unhappy customers)
- How to real-time track your items with IoT How the optimization of the production can help the supply chain
- Applications or Architecture professionals
- Head of business unit
- Supply Chain Manager
- Plant/Production Manager
- Demand and Supply Planning specialist
- Logistics Analyst