The Future of UV Inkjet Label Printing
Sponsored by: Dantex
Date: 9 October
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
How UV Inkjet meets today’s business and production challenges
Brands need to be able to quickly react to various trends in the battle for shelf recognition. Printers must offer those brands solutions to any new marketing opportunities, which will help them become the dominant provider in the future.
We will explore why everybody is talking about UV inkjet as the future of label printing, looking in particular at how it works and why it works so well.
We discuss what added value inkjet can bring to your business and some of the unique features Truepress Jet L350UV Inkjet press can offer to help maximise business and production potential.
Enhance your understanding of how digital label printing and conventional flexo printing can compliment each other and, in turn, can better address today's production challenges. Develop your understanding of what the L350UV is and what it can do for your label production environment - learn how easy it is to operate, maintain and ‘work with the press’ and process jobs on a daily basis.
Digital Print Specialist
Simon has over 25 years technical experience in an array of print environments. He started his career in print as a Pre-Press Technician in the British Army. An advocate of digital print solutions, he helped launch Xerox Sales Solutions training, presenting in South Africa in 2006. He now drives business development solutions for Dantex Digital.
Key Learning Objectives
- Inkjet - Learn how it works and how it compares to other digital print technologies.
- Size matters - Learn why printing with just 3 picolitres makes a difference.
- Learn how Flexo and Digital can work side by side to increase efficiency and profitability.
- Learn how to quickly match previously printed jobs and Spot colours for digital print.
- Managing Director
- Business Owner
- Production Manager/Dir.
- Technicians/Technical Managers/Sen.
- Press Operators
- Print Purchasing Manager – Packaging/Label Printers/Manufacturers
- Label Designers