How to Achieve Quality In Electronics Inspection
Sponsored by: Baker Hughes Digital Solutions
- Electronic Components
- Electrical Testing
Date: 18 November
Days to go: 26
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Achieve Full Quality Electronics Inspection with Non-destructive X-ray and CT solutions
Electronic components are growing exponentially in use around the world. They are essential elements in products that help us manage and navigate our lives every day: computers, cell phones, cars, airplanes and all kind of controls. No matter where these parts are manufactured, quality inspection of components across industries such as aviation, consumer electronics and automotive is essential. Whether it’s inspecting semiconductors, PCBA’s or Lithium-ion batteries, manufacturers must comply and meet industry standards, not only for their own reliability but critically for public safety. However, when relying solely on optical inspection and/or electrical testing, manufacturers are likely falling short – What happens when something you can’t see, maybe a solder joint or an obscure defect below the surface level, gets missed?
In this webinar, we explore the next generation of electronic quality inspection solutions through nano- and microfocus X-ray solutions to prevent and mitigate electronic product failures. By leveraging on high resolution 2D inspection techniques combined with high resolution 3D Computed Tomography solutions, these methods are similarly non-destructive but yet able to provide a higher level of assurance as it uses high resolution on both visible and non-visible areas to provide comprehensive product quality assurance. We will also discuss how these new inspection solutions help manufacturers to boost safety, achieve regulatory compliance and create sustainable business models in the production of semiconductors, PCBA’s and Lithium-ion batteries.
We often take safety for granted – nanofocus and microfocus X-ray solutions are our way forward in helping us to achieve peace of mind knowing that safety grows in congruence with electronics usage and sophistication. Sign up for our webinar today to learn how to achieve full quality electronics inspection.
Dr. Tobias Neubrand,
Technical Lead for Electronics, Waygate Technologies
Tobias is a technical lead with Baker Hughes Waygate Technologies, located in Wunstorf near Hanover, Germany. Focusing on both 2D and 3D Computed Tomography Inspection, he has been with Waygate Technologies since July 2006. He started as application engineer for phoenix|x-ray Systems and Services GmbH. Tobias later took on various positions such as Product Manager for the 2D electronic inspection systems and Lead for the Customer Solution Center in Wunstorf over the year within GE Inspection Technologies. He holds a doctor’s degree of Physical Chemistry from University of Hanover.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how to achieve a more holistic and full quality electronics inspection
- Understand non-destructive testing solutions i.e. microfocus and nanofocus X-ray solutions can validate part integrity (visible & non-visible areas) for electronic components
- Inspection Manager / Engineer / Supervisor / Leader / Head of
- Lab / Inspection Manager / Engineer / Leader / Head of
- Laboratory Manager / Supervisor Maintenance Manager / Engineer / Leader / Head of
- NDT Inspector / Manager / Engineer / Leader
- Production Manager / Engineer / Supervisor / Leader / Head of
- Quality Assurance Manager / Engineer / Supervisor / Leader / Head of
- Quality Control Manager / Engineer / Supervisor / Leader / Head of
- Quality Manager / Engineer / Supervisor / Leader / Head of
- QA Manager / Engineer / Supervisor / Leader
- R&D Manager / Engineer / Leader / Head of
- Plant Manager / Engineer / Leader / Head of
- Technical expert