What clinical teams should know about the benefits of pre-filled syringes and auto-injector pens
Sponsored by: Fisher Clinical Services
- Drug Delivery
Date: 28 March
Time: 3PM London/11AM New York
More drugs are being delivered by injection than ever before, fuelled by a steady stream of biological products emerging from research pipelines. Other factors contributing to the increase of drug delivery by injection include the global rise in chronic diseases, the need for frequent dosing to control many such diseases, and a growing trend toward self-administration of medical treatments by patients. While most large-molecule drugs must be delivered via injection, biopharma companies have choices about which form of injection to use, many of which offer distinct advantages.
In this webinar we will review and discuss the various industry trends including:
- Expanded use and benefits of prefilled syringes
- Advantages of self-administration via auto-injector devices
- The value of an end-to-end streamlined solution, that includes:
- Eye on the future: Examining market trends
- Drug development
- Fill/finish of cartridges & syringes
- Full device assembly
- Packaging, labelling, distribution & beyond
Director, Business Management &Tech Transfer
Tony has been working in the pharmaceutical industry for more than three and has extensive experience in the development of a wide range of sterile and oral solid dosage forms.
He is also recognized as an expert in the exploitation of the advantages of single use manufacturing systems and has been frequently invited to present on the topic
Senior Manager, Quality Assurance
Wolfgang joined Fisher Clinical Services in 2006 and has lead teams in Qualification and Validation.
His colleagues appreciate his broad knowledge and skills as well as the analytical thinking he brings to various projects, both local and global in scope and scale.
Manufacturing & Packaging Director
Roger has worked in drug development for more than 15 years with extensive experience across Quality, Client Services and Production functions.
He is routinely sought out to share his skills and experiences for the benefit of small and large projects alike.
Key Learning Objectives
- Advantages and options available for injectable drug delivery systems
- Strategies to consider for injectable delivery
- Understand advantages gained with end to end solution
- Vice President Supply Chain/ Clinical Logistics
- Vice President/Director of Cold Chain Supplies Management
- Vice President/Director of Cold Chain
- Senior Director/Executive Director
- Clinical Operations Director/Manager
- Clinical Development Directors/Managers
- Clinical/Investigational Suppliers
- Clinical Logistics & Supplies Director/Manager
- Clinical Trials Director/Manager
- Supply Chain
- Logistics & Distribution Director/Manager
- Quality (Management/Assurance/Control/GCP/GMP) Director/Manager • CMC Director/Manager