How do digital assistants fit in the Smart Lab ecosystem?
Sponsored by: LabTwin
- Digital Assistants
Date: 20 January
Days to go: 51
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Building the Lab of the Future is more than gathering all the latest technologies in a lab. It means creating a connected ecosystem taking in consideration every level from personnel to informatic architecture.
Therefore, our panel discussion will shed light on important questions:
Is automation a parallel competitive approach to digital lab assistants or can they work together in synergy?
What if scientists are not in the lab, does it still help?
Why should we consider digital lab assistants if we have an ELN-LIMS system already?
Join our virtual roundtable and learn how voice assistants can:
- Allow data flows between scientists and databases
- Enable lab automation
- Support remote work and upskilling
Co-founder and CEO of LabTwin
Pharma Expert Panellist 1,
Pharma Expert Panellist 2,
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how voice assistants allow data flows between scientists and databases at the bench
- Conceive how voice assistants and lab automation interact in the Lab of the Future
- Discover the support voice assistants can bring for remote work and how it can be leveraged for upskilling
- R&D IT
- Strategy and Innovation
- IT Business Partner
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Head of Digitalization
- Head of Scientific Informatics Development