How Pharma giant cut costs by 48% with risk based inspection
Sponsored by: Lloyd's Register
- Risk Based Inspection
Date: 19 November
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Reaping the benefits of moving from a time to risk-based inspection approach with LR AllAssets™
• Are you using time-based inspection but experiencing equipment downtime and failures?
• Are you focussing resources and spend on the right equipment?
• Is your perception that it’s too hard to move to a risk-based approach?
• Did you know that typically fewer than 20% of assets drive 80% of the risk?
Chances are if you are using a time-based inspection regime you are over inspecting without reducing the risk of failure or preserving facility uptime.
This webinar explores how a pharmaceutical giant achieved a 48% reduction in inspection related costs for their critical fixed equipment (FE) and piping systems while enhancing safety, by moving from a time-based to a proactive risk-based approach.
Commercial Product Manager, Lloyd’s Register
Oswaldo is a software engineer with more than 15 years’ experience developing enterprise software. Over the last 8 years, with Lloyd’s Register, he’s driven the introduction of new Cloud-enabled, SaaS Asset Performance and Risk Management products to the market, from concept to design, MVP and market validation, driving the Go-To-Market plan with development, sales, marketing, and operations.
Owner, InServe Mechanical
After studying Aeronautics at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Randy began his career in quality control in Marine Corps Aviation and then moved to drafting/AutoCAD technician and NDE Technician roles. These instilled in Randy the importance of quality of workmanship and the benefits of using advanced technologies to detect and predict failure. Randy then moved on to work for a number of years as a mechanical integrity API inspector, since obtaining API 510, 570, 653, & 580 certifications as well as STI SP001 certification. In 2018 he was presented with the opportunity to start his own company and InServe Mechanical was born, providing clients with a full range of inspection and engineering services.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to create a risk driven mitigation plan, including ‘what if’ scenarios for future operations
- Best practices to move from a time to risk based approach to inspection
- How to deal with incomplete or unavailable data when making the transition
- How you can digitise your processes and manage your RBI programme within a single system
- Maintenance Manager
- Reliability Manager
- Shutdown Manager
- Operations Manager
- Asset Manager
- Pre-Operations Managers
- Late Life Asset Managers
- Reliability Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Shutdown Coordinator Manager and Director
- Plant Manager
- Mechanical Integrity Manager