How Pharma giant cut costs by 48% with risk based inspection
Sponsored by: Lloyd's Register
- Risk Based Inspection
Date: 19 November
Days to go: 24
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Reaping the benefits of moving from a time to risk-based inspection approach with LR AllAssets™
• Are you using time-based inspection but experiencing equipment downtime and failures?
• Are you focussing resources and spend on the right equipment?
• Is your perception that it’s too hard to move to a risk-based approach?
• Did you know that typically fewer than 20% of assets drive 80% of the risk?
Chances are if you are using a time-based inspection regime you are over inspecting without reducing the risk of failure or preserving facility uptime.
This webinar explores how a pharmaceutical giant achieved a 48% reduction in inspection related costs for their critical fixed equipment (FE) and piping systems while enhancing safety, by moving from a time-based to a proactive risk-based approach.
Commercial Product Manager, Lloyd’s Register
Oswaldo is a software engineer with more than 15 years’ experience developing enterprise software. Over the last 8 years, with Lloyd’s Register, he’s driven the introduction of new Cloud-enabled, SaaS Asset Performance and Risk Management products to the market, from concept to design, MVP and market validation, driving the Go-To-Market plan with development, sales, marketing, and operations.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to create a risk driven mitigation plan, including ‘what if’ scenarios for future operations
- Best practices to move from a time to risk based approach to inspection
- How to deal with incomplete or unavailable data when making the transition
- How you can digitise your processes and manage your RBI programme within a single system
- Maintenance Manager
- Reliability Manager
- Shutdown Manager
- Operations Manager
- Asset Manager
- Pre-Operations Managers
- Late Life Asset Managers
- Reliability Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Shutdown Coordinator Manager and Director
- Plant Manager
- Mechanical Integrity Manager