How GSK Optimized Labeling from SAP & Across the Globe
Sponsored by: Loftware
- Label Printing
- Labeling Solutions
Date: 10 May
Time: 2PM London/3PM CET
Label print speed and label accuracy are important for every supply chain. Companies need to get products out the door as fast as possible and if label data is inaccurate, you can face costly fines and recalls.
GSK, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, had over 26 different labeling solutions and 40 manufacturing sites worldwide. With no centralized control of its labeling, this brought on a host of challenges that resulted in data siloes, compliance risk, and a cumbersome label processes.
Working with Loftware, GSK centralized and automated its labeling processes by integrating labeling with SAP ECC and across its global landscape. Attendees will learn how GSK drives labeling directly from SAP, across 40 manufacturing sites and over 3500 label printers, to ensure accurate labeling across their global supply chain.
Attendees will also learn how GSK:
• Leverages SAP as a source of truth and drives label printing dynamically from SAP ECC business transactions
• Quickly reacts to changing regulatory and market-driven requirements to meet the rigors of high-volume label printing across its global landscape
• Significantly improved labeling consistency across its global SAP landscape
• Manages regional and customer label demands across the globe, including support for local
Product Owner – Warehouse, Distribution & Labelling, GSK
Rob has been Tech Product Owner for Factory Operations and Labelling since 2018, including SAP WM, outsourced warehousing, temperature monitoring, and labelling solutions across 50+ GxP manufacturing sites in GSKs network. Rob started in GSK in 2013, after completing a computer science degree, as an SAP Warehouse Management functional consultant deploying warehouse management in a number of manufacturing sites in the GSK network around the world.
Vice President of Marketing, Loftware
Ken is currently the Vice President of Marketing for Loftware and is responsible for all elements of global marketing strategy including market positioning, branding, thought leadership, demand generation, and product marketing. Prior to joining Loftware, Ken was the Senior Director of Product Marketing for Ipswitch File Transfer responsible for all product messaging, positioning and marketing content around the core product portfolio. Before Ipswitch, Ken held senior marketing roles within Metalogix, Computer Sciences Corporation, IBM, ATG, and Lotus Development Corporation. Ken holds a BA in mathematics / computer science from Hamilton College and an MBA in strategic marketing from the University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business.
Key Learning Objectives
- Leverage SAP as a source of truth and drive label printing dynamically from SAP business transactions
- Quickly react to changing regulatory and market-driven requirements
- Meet the rigors of high-volume label printing across its global landscape
- Significantly improve labeling consistency across your global SAP landscape
- Manage regional and customer label demands across the globe
- Director/VP of Supply Chain
- Director/VP of IT
- Director/VP of Operations
- Director/VP of Manufacturing
- Labeling Professionals
- Regulatory Professionals