High speed for your material analysis workflow - Accelerate your particle root cause analysis with laser spectroscopy
Sponsored by: Leica Microsystems
- Material Analysis Workflow
Date: 8 June
Time: 11 AM London / 12 PM Berlin / 03 PM Dubai
Fast Visual and Chemical Analysis of particulate contaminants
We know that analyzing particulate contaminants in your pharmaceutical samples can be a real challenge. Wouldn't it be beneficial to instantly determine whether your particulate contamination is metal, glass or carbon? Have you ever wished you could obtain the material information you need directly from your light microscope?
If you are curious to know more, register for our webinar! Learn from our expert Dr. Konstantin Kartaschew how the intelligent combination of light microscopy with laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy will truly accelerate your root cause analysis workflow. You will discover how performing both visual (color and shape) and chemical (composition) analysis with your light microscope in a single work step will save you time and allow you to find the particle contamination source even faster.
Experience this firsthand during a live demonstration on typical pharmaceutical samples, and see how this works in practice. Feel free to take advantage of the concluding Q&A session to discuss your experience and pose your specific questions to our subject expert.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Dr. Konstantin Kartaschew,
Advanced Workflow Manager, Leica Microsystems
Konstantin is an Advanced Workflow Manager at Leica Microsystems. He studied Biochemistry at the Ruhr University Bochum (Germany), where he focused on various types of micro-spectroscopic analysis of biological, organic and inorganic samples. After his PhD in physical chemistry, he worked as a product specialist for spectroscopy at a major analytical instrument company, before joining Leica Microsystems in 2019 as a specialist for LIBS (Laser-induced Breakdown Spectroscopy) and other compound microscopy applications.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how to quickly and efficiently determine the shape, size, colour and composition of your particulate contamination in a single work step
- Understand the benefits of simultaneous visual and chemical particle analysis over conventional root cause analysis techniques using SEM/EDS
- Learn all about the innovative LIBS technology and the meaning of spectral fingerprints for your highspeed particle analysis
- Head / Director / Manager / Scientist Analytical Chemistry / Analytical Science
- Head / Director / Manager / Member of CMC
- Head / Director / Manager / Engineer / Member of R&D
- Head / Director / Manager / Engineer / Member of Product Development
- Head / Director / Manager / Engineer / Member of Production / Manufacturing / Operations
- Head / Director / Manager / Member of Quality / Quality Control (QC) / Quality Assurance (QA)
Process Experts & Head / Manager / Engineer of Visual Inspection