Actionable Insights – Make Data Work for You
Sponsored by: OmniComm Systems, Inc.
- Actionable Insights
- Clinical Trials
Date: 19 April
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
What does it take to bring all silos of information together for actionable insights?
As biopharmaceutical organizations search for new ways to streamline clinical trials and optimize limited resources, the tools used to collect clinical data have become less homogeneous and more disparate. Data comes in many forms: patient data, safety data, laboratory data, regulatory information, and surrounding trials management activity, all of which need to be segmented and joined to achieve the type of useful information that clinical development operations can leverage.
The case for actionable insights is built on an organization’s ability to integrate clinical data and leverage that data for one or more of the following advantages:
- Integration – Cross-study analysis and reporting of clinical and safety data.
- Standardization – The transformation of data into standard formats improving data quality and analysis capability.
- Data Reuse – Unleash the value of the reusable clinical data to expedite research in the areas of real world evidence and outcomes research.
- Data Analysis – Improved timeliness and visibility of clinical data analytics information.
- Safety – An aggregated, up-to-date repository that enables proactive analysis and monitoring of product-safety trends.
- Decision Support – Enhanced decision support capability related to time, cost and effectiveness of clinical trials.
- Reporting – Improved tools and decreased time to generate regulatory submissions reports.
- Compliance – A comprehensive approach to track data versions, submission versions, data sources and audit trails.
- Get ahead of the curve and learn what’s new in the clinical data value chain.
- Better understand how technology can unlock the value of your trial data.
- Understand best practices about how you can implement a sound technology strategy
Don’t miss out! Register today!
Senior Vice President, Data Sciences
Nithiya Ananthakrishnan founded Algorics and is now SVP of Data Sciences, OmniComm. He's responsible for the development/delivery systems of the Acuity platform to meet clinical data analytics and RBM requirements. He joins OmniComm as part of the transaction in which OmniComm acquired certain assets of Algorics, and its flagship solution Acuity, which allows researchers to assess and capture the risk profile for a clinical trial and map risks to intelligent actions as part of RBM.
Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy
Ken Light has spent nearly 30 years delivering technology implementation, integration, process improvement, and business strategy services to the global life sciences community, focused on technology to support clinical research. For the past 10 years, Ken has built and grown OmniComm’s professional services organization, and now oversees corporate strategy for OmniComm Systems.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the technology trends behind leveraging actionable insights.
- Leverage insights from completed trials and avoid unforeseen expenses in current pipeline.
- Discover how to use technology to translate clinical trials data into insights.
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Technology
- Technology Implementation
- Clinical Project Management