Plastic Injection and Cleanroom Services for Healthcare
With introducing MDR, many medical device manufacturers are deciding whether to invest in upgrading equipment, technology, new personnel, transfer it to a lower cost in-house facility or transfer it to a contract manufacturer. In many cases this could save the medical device manufacturer from investing in costly premises, new technology and higher labor cost. It also frees up floor space for new product initiatives.
This webinar will give you the steps to follow in making decisions that could save money, time and people. We will explore the importance of quality, cost and on time delivery/flexibility in making the right decisions.
Areas Covered in the Webinar
• Benefits with Choosing A Contract Manufacturer
• Solutions offered
• Flexible and robust Quality Management Systems – connect into your QMS
• Transparency / Sharing Documentation
• Supply Chain Management on contract manufacturer level
• Project Management / Transfer Process Management
• Validation and Qualification of your process
• Production Capabilites
Apr. 2018–today, CEO: GOLLER Systems
Jan. 2016–today, General Manager: MED SPA
Jan. 2009–Dez. 2013: General Manager: ASTOR Industriebeteiligung GmbH