Fighting brain drain in the lifting industry
Sponsored by: Hoist Magazine
- Lifting Industry
Date: 29 June
Time: 2PM London/3PM CET
Recruitment and training in overhead lifting and handling
With a generation of experienced operators and engineers approaching retirement, the overhead lifting and handling industry is facing a pressing need to recruit and train sufficient staff to take their place.
In this webinar, Hoist magazine and a panel of expert speakers will discuss what is being done by industry organisations, training providers and end users to meet this challenge.
As well as providing training to turn ‘jack of all trades’ operators into lifting experts, the industry is also running programmes to make the lifting and handling sector more prominent and more appealing to new recruits.
To discover the very latest in where the industry stands on this issue, and the solutions available, register now.
Editor, Hoist Magazine
Owner and Founder, JCD Training
Commercial Manager, Train-A-Lift
Key Learning Objectives
- Training opportunities and approaches
- How to encourage new recruits to the industry
- The current challenges
- Future goals and strategies
- Plant managers
- Operators of overhead lifting and handling equipment
- Manufacturers and suppliers of overhead crane and lifting equipment
- Industry organisations and certification boards