The Traditional promotion Model In Decline?
Sponsored by: IMS Health
Date: 18 November
Time: 14:00 BST
New promotion models: fact or dream?
In today's tough and competitive market, the ability to prioritize promotional investment is more critical and challenging - than ever. IMS draws on years of experience, unique benchmarks and innovative, real-world metrics to create a clearer picture of your transforming promotional world. We would like to offer you a special opportunity to discover the findings of our latest research on pharmaceutical promotion in Europe.
Director of Commercial Research, EMEA, IMS Health
University degree: Economist and Engineer 20 years of IMS experience in various positions including Marketing director Benelux in Brussels/The Hague, Development director at IMS Medical Radar in Goteborg and now Director commercial research at IMS EMEA. Claude has been responsible for the whole development of Promo services within EMEA and the global database.
Key Learning Objectives
- Key learning' for marketers & brand managers, product managers, market researchers include: Global promotional spending, leading brands and manufacturers & Changes in promotional mix
- Detailing activity in Europe's Switch from primary to secondary care promotion
- Increasing focus on the "quality" of promotional, trends in Europe and the US
- Maximizing the impact of the detail & Share of voice vs. message and sales skills & Examples from Europe
- Technical Director - LABORATORIOS RIOSOL LTDA
- Franchise Portfolio Director Oncology - Merck & Co
- Marketing Director - Takeda UK
- CEO - Ecopharm Ltd
- Chief Operations Officer - SRIT
- Director - Pfizer Oncology