Platform Centric Approach for Payer Engagement with Plan Sponsors to Manage Employee Health
Sponsored by: Infosys
- Healthcare Delivery
Date: 13 November
Time: 11:00 – 12:00 ET
By providing a plan sponsor the flexibility to design benefit plan and provider network, provide personalized care experience to employees and tighter control over cost of care.
In today’s changing industry dynamics, there are several forces influencing traditional group business.
• Perceived inability to rein in medical costs with lack of transparency in utilization and billing
• Millennial expectations around personalization of healthcare
• Increasing care coordination and partnerships through COEs
• Employer directed ACO models & vertical integration in care delivery
This session will provide an approach for a comprehensive experience for Payers to engage with employer groups in delivering the much-asked transparency, self-service capabilities with control to facilitate buying, managing and servicing the health of their employees.
In this webinar, we would be discussing about engaging employers and providers in a collaborative marketplace to facilitate buying, managing and servicing health of employees through an experiential platform which comprises of several modules like plan sponsor engagement, broker engagement, benefit planner and network designer. We will also discuss as to how important it is to provide a plan sponsor the flexibility to design benefit plan and provider network, provide personalized care experience to employees and tighter control over cost of care through our platform.
Vadiraj Guttal ,
AVP & Head of Healthcare Platform, Infosys
Vadi is an IT Executive with 21+ years of IT experience and 14+ years of healthcare payer consulting experience focusing implementation and system integration of core administration platforms. In his current role as Head of Products, Platforms & Solutions, he is focusing on developing products and solutions leveraging digital, AI and RPA to improve payer operations as well as optimizing medical costs through AI augmented care management.
Senior Analyst, Forrester
Jeff Becker a senior analyst serving digital business strategy professionals, is a passionate technology strategist working in the healthcare industry.
Jeff is an expert on digital workflow optimization, clinical quality improvement, provider revenue recognition, and patient engagement strategies. His research helps guide healthcare organizations to create the right strategy that blends technology, people, and process to reduce the cost of care, increase the quality of care, and improve the patient experience.
Product Owner, Infosys Helix B2B Platform
Bhargava Hukunda has a rich experience of over 20 years across Health Insurance & Pharmacy Benefit Management businesses. He has extensive experience across Product Management, Product Development, Consultative Selling, Global Delivery - supporting large healthcare applications development for Fortune 50 clients. In his current role, he leads the Infosys Helix B2B Platform platform development.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to engage with employer groups in delivering the much-asked transparency, self-service capabilities with control to facilitate buying, managing and servicing the health of their employees
- Higher Net Promoter Score by providing a plan sponsor the flexibility to design benefit plan and provider network
- Providing higher satisfaction of employers leading to retention of business
- Increasing market share of employer sponsored healthcare
- Technology / IT