Optimized Care Pathway Begins with an Intelligent Network Infrastructure
Sponsored by: Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Digital Innovation
Date: 6 December
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
One Network Infrastructure that reduces costs, increases reliability and enables you to be cloud ready
Industry studies have revealed major areas of concern for today’s healthcare providers. These include regulations and compliance, adapting to market forces, transformation and digital innovation, as well as cost control and predictability. One element that is often overlooked is a solid network infrastructure that when built correctly, can be the foundation for digitizing healthcare and can play a vital role in the care pathway.
In this webinar, we will address why your network must evolve to enable an optimized care pathway, so you can be better prepared for:
• The explosion of mobile devices and increased mobility for healthcare professionals and patients
• The digitization of everything, support for EMR/EHR and security
• The rapid adoption of Internet of Things (IoT)
Research Director, Enterprise Networking and Data Center Technology, Current Analysis
Mike is a Principal Analyst on the Business Technology and Software team covering the Enterprise Networking and Data Center Technology markets. He has extensive experience reviewing and writing about enterprise remote access, security, and network infrastructure products.
Prior to Current Analysis, Mike was with TechWeb for over 15 years finishing as Editor of Network Computing. He was Lead Analyst with InformationWeek Analytics, Senior Technology Editor with Network Computing and Executive Editor for Secure Enterprise. He has spoken at several conferences including Interop, MISTI, the Internet Security Conference, as well as to local groups. He served as the chair for Interop’s Data Center and Storage tracks. He also teaches a network security graduate course at Syracuse University. Prior to Network Computing, Mike was an independent consultant.
Mike graduated from Syracuse University with a Bachelors of Information Science and Technology.
Director, Solution Marketing, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
Daniel Faurlin is Director, Solution Marketing, in the Network Division of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise. Daniel is responsible for positioning, communicating and educating internal and external clients, on the value proposition of ALE solutions in the Transportation and Healthcare verticals. He has worked in start-ups, small to large enterprise businesses, in a variety of leadership roles. Daniel is an Electrical Engineering graduate from Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada.
Key Learning Objectives
- Discuss the key trends and regulations that are driving the digital transformation in healthcare
- Understand the impact of these transformation may have on the overall IT infrastructure
- Address potential challenges healthcare facilities may face when looking to leverage new technology such as IoT
- Administrative Director
- IT Director
- Patient Care Services
- Patient Care Operations
- IS Director
- Operations & Maintenance Director
- IT Manager
- VP of Information Technology
- Information Director
- Director of Technology and Information
- Director of Operations
- Director of MIS
- Director of Technical Services
- Director of IT Security
- Network Administrator
- Director of Patient Services