How Pharmaceutical companies can better engage with patients and healthcare providers
Sponsored by: Esko
- Integrated Processes
Date: 21 November
Time: 3PM London/4PM CET
Start with Packaging to Ensure an Integrated Digital Experience
More and more engagement in medicine is occurring online and it is vital that the content you publish is precise and informative. By starting with your packaging files and using that material as a â€œsingle source of truthâ€ to drive your marketing and customer engagement efforts, you ensure consistent information and messaging.
Helping to ensure that the information on packaging is correct, it’s of utmost importance that quality assurance mechanisms and tools are integrated into your process and packaging management system. Not only spell check, but tools that are optimized for packaging that verify correct bar codes, braille, color and other items that might not be clear to a human reviewer. This integrated approach that automates and verifies your packaging processes, as well as the shelf ready product, produces packaging that is true to regulatory requirements and your brand specifications.
Please join us for a discussion of this unique approach to ensure your online presence is as compelling and accurate as your packaging. Esko’s Mike Baird, together with Arpad Lehoczki from GlobalVision, will present and share how your organization can:
- Improve engagement with patients and healthcare professionals through the multitude of online and physical channels
- Control and centralize your product, packaging and marketing materials
- Reduce risk and errors in packaging while ensuring accurate regulatory content
- Streamline your packaging production and approvals, speeding the process by up to 50%
There will also be a live Q&A at the conclusion of the presentation.
Global Business Development - Pharma & Life Sciences – Esko
Mike is an experienced strategic business manager with more than 20 years in packaging, pre-media and print. The past 8 years he specialized in the pharmaceutical and life sciences verticals. Mike is currently charged with creating and executing Esko's Pharma and life sciences go-to-market strategy on a global scale.
Senior Account Executive - GlobalVision
For the past 17 years, Arpad has worked closely with Fortune 500 companies within the consumer goods, pharmaceutical, printing and agricultural industries to help them improve their quality control and workflow processes. He is an industry expert on proofreading / quality control technologies.
Key Learning Objectives
- Benefits of integrating an Packaging Management Solution into your business
- Manage the challenges of controlling your packaging and labeling copy and content
- Adapt to changing regulatory requirements with ease, while maintaining absolute control and compliance
- Learn how to leverage packaging assets to save time, money and drive great customer experiences
- Research & Development
- Product Management