Will your products be ready for new French labeling laws?
Sponsored by: ESKO
- Product Packaging
Date: 31 January
Time: 10AM CET
Learn how to integrate regulatory compliance into you packaging workflow.
Regulation is increasing globally and not just for pharmaceutical companies, but for consumer packaged goods as well. With a closer eye on health and nutrition, governments are looking towards educating consumers using the product packaging. Just this year, France piloted four potential nutrition labels and have announced that regulation resulting from the exercise will be announced in early 2017.
Join Cathy Maelfait and Evelyne Daniel from Esko for a discussion on how your company can get and stay compliant with all labeling laws – whether they’re on nutrition, active ingredients or just ensuring that your packaging is as you imagined when it’s on the retail shelf.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the increasing regulatory environment, best practices for integrating regulatory compliance into your packaging workflow, and how software can help inject efficiency and control into the process. Additionally, we’ll take a look at quality control and content management tools that can be utilized to minimize recalls due to spelling, barcode, and braille mistakes as well as incorrect marketing and regulatory copy.
Marketing Solution Manager - Global Brand Owner Business
Cathy, based in Paris for Esko, is passionate about brand processes and focuses on innovative solutions for brand. She actively guides customers in France, Switzerland and Spain. Cathy has a MBA from the Barcelona Business School (UIBS) and has a strong background in marketing, selling complex solutions in various fields of interest to international brands.
Account Executive Brand Owners
Evelyn actively promotes innovative solutions that improve the quality and profitability of brands and design agencies. Backed by a strong management education, she has over 20 years of commercial experience with brands.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to organize your packaging and labeling workflows to take regulatory content into consideration.
- Ways to manage packaging content so it is automatically sent through quality control steps, minimizing recalls.
- How to provide your packaging designers, whether internal or agency employees, the proper regulatory content without inhibiting their creativity.
- VP/Director of Packaging
- VP/Director of Manufacturing
- VP/Director/Manager of IT
- VP/Director of Procurement
- Creative Director
- VP/Director of Innovation
- VP/Director/Manager Supply Chain
- Heads of Packaging
- Packaging Project Managers
- VP/Director of Marketing.