How to Enhance Innovation and Quality in CPG Formulations
Sponsored by: Dassault Systèmes - BIOVIA
- Data Quality
- C P G Lab
Date: 20 April
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Improved formulations lab processes enhance product quality, stability and consumer experiences
Formulations scientists in the consumer-goods industry require delivering new innovations and consistent quality products. The formulations lab generates vast amounts of data that needs to be efficiently collected, analyzed and leveraged in the quest for high-quality products which meet consumer demands. At the same time, labs are expected to decrease cycle times and costs.
This webinar will discuss the typical challenges formulations labs encounter and key aspects of lab processes including data quality and integrity in the lab. It will include examples of ingredients screening and stability and performance prediction, helping innovation and quality in formulations.
Principal Application Scientist
Nick Reynolds is a member of the Pre-Sales Application Science Team, working with research organizations to help them streamline their research processes and increase their rate of innovation through the use of BIOVIA technology.
During his 23 years at BIOVIA, Nick has worked with research teams in the chemical formulation and development, chemical, engineering, and pharmaceutical development fields in applying predictive science methods, data modelling, and laboratory informatics approaches.
Director, BIOVIA Solution Marketing
Dr. Daniela Jansen is Director Product Marketing at Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA and has more than 20 years of experience in laboratory informatics and instrumentation holding various positions in Marketing, Sales and Sales Management.
She has additional expertise in Compliance, Quality, and Operational Excellence. Today she is working on the strategic positioning and customer value of Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA products and solutions.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how using a new approach to data and lab management drives innovation
- Discover how to overcome typical CPG challenges in ingredients screening and stability prediction
- Learn how modeling and simulation can drive efficiencies in formulations development
- See how to streamline CPG lab processes in an impactful way to reduce costs
- Lab Scientist
- Lab Manager
- Computational Chemist
- Quality Manager
- Lab Resource Manager
- Lab Procedure Manager
- SVP/VP/Director/Head of Research & Development – Research and /or development
- Head of Innovation/Scientific Innovation
- VP Research Information Technology/Research IT
- General Manager Food & Beverage
- VP/SVP/Director/Head of EH&S
- Product Development Scientist
- Product Development Engineer