Enabling a Sustainable Future through Packaging Innovation
Sponsored by: Aptar Food+Beverage
- Food And Beverage
Date: 19 May
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
There is no PLANet B - Webinar #1
• Is your brand on track to achieve its sustainability goals?
• Are your sustainability goals enabling your innovation pipeline?
• Is your business model sustainability proof?
Sustainable innovation is a journey companies are all undertaking. This first webinar will help you set a course to achieve greater outcomes by creating opportunities to connect with consumers through purpose, navigating the regulatory environment, and learning key insights and best practices on driving Sustainable Innovation.
Some key highlights:
- The potential of connecting with consumers through shared value.
- Brands that are winning with consumers by addressing innovation sustainably, and key factors to drive a successful sustainability roadmap.
- The forces shaping the sustainability narrative in the Food and Beverage industry.
This is the first webinar of a series on this topic available this year.
Join Aptar’s Sustainability & Innovation Roundtable Webinar sharing the challenges on this topic and engage with Aptar’s panel of experts on Innovation, Sustainability, Insights and Value Creation. There will be a Questions and Answer session at the end, so we look forward to your participation.
Manager, Global Sustainability, AptarGroup Inc.
Recently named “2021 Rising Star” by Plastic News, Taylor is an expert at delivering results on Aptar global sustainability strategy. Her work includes robust strategy setting, sustainability reporting, communication, and supplier engagement. She also works to advocate for a circular economy to address social and environmental imperatives that create purpose and shared societal value.
Vice President Global Account Management for Food + Beverage
Michael Weller is an experienced manager in the B2B environment. He held several senior leadership positions at Roche, DSM.
He is now a recognized expert in strategic customer/supplier relationship management and customer centric business transformations.
Vice President Global Product Marketing for Food + Beverage
Virginia Murray’s 20+ career experience focuses around marketing and product development for business growth. She has been in the packaging industry for more than 7 years and has worked closely with a variety of companies and markets to bring new growth opportunities to customers.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to create opportunities to connect with generation (P)urpose.
- Overview of the regulatory environment and the forces shaping the sustainability narrative in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Learn insights and best practices from Aptar on how to drive Sustainable Innovation.
- Business Development
- Product Development
- Packaging Engineers; Packaging Designer
- Packaging Consultant
- Brand Manager
- Packaging Innovation
- Procurement Managers
- Innovation Managers