The new Waukesha VHP 9394 Series Five Gas Engine
Sponsored by: INNIO Waukesha Engines
- Gas Engine
- Engine Technology
Date: 6 March
Time: 12PM New York
Adding the 2500 hp 9394 S5 to the VHP Series Five Family
At Waukesha, we know how important it is for you to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and hope that this presentation will help you evaluate your options for future equipment purchases to meet your gathering and processing HP needs.
In this live, interactive webinar, the INNIO Waukesha Gas Engines team will be providing an overview of the new 9394 Series Five VHP gas engine, our largest production rich burn gas engine, including:
• Product and technology features
• Improvements vs. 9394 Series Four engine
• Benchmarking vs. competitor products
• Compression package considerations
With the new 9394 Series Five, Waukesha is expanding the boundaries of rich burn gas engine technology, all the while helping meet our customer’s requirements around improved performance and reliability, lower life cycle costs and competitive capex.
• Register for the INNIO Waukesha Gas Engines Inc. - Waukesha 9394 Series Five Webinar to find out more.
• More about the Waukesha VHP gas engine: click here
• For more information about this webinar, please contact Ryan Krafcheck (Ryan.Krafcheck@ge.com) +1 262 549 2945, or Hari Sivadas (email@example.com) +1 262 366 4037.
VHP Product Manager
Ryan Krafcheck is the Waukesha VHP Product Manager at INNIO Waukesha Gas Engines. As a leading provider of power equipment and services, INNIO is focused on gas compression and power generation at or near the point of use. The INNIO product portfolio includes highly efficient, industrial reciprocating engines that generate 200 kW to 10 MW of power for oil & gas and numerous other industries globally. Waukesha is located in Wisconsin, USA.
As VHP product manager, Ryan works closely with internal and external groups to ensure products meet customer needs. He is responsible for the entire life of the VHP, beginning with new product development efforts and voice-of-customer studies, through commercialization, and ending in product line rationalization. In addition to new product introductions, he also is responsible for sales revenue, product cost, and the multi-generational product plan for VHP engines.
Ryan previously led the Gas Compression product line and had roles as marketing manager and senior application engineer.
Ryan has worked with Waukesha gas engines for 14 years. He has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and a certificate in technical communication from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He also has a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
Key Learning Objectives
- Adding to the Waukesha VHP Series Five family with our new VHP 9394 Series Five gas engine rated at 2500 HP to meet your gathering and processing needs.
- All the benefits of the VHP 7044 Series Five now available on the larger VHP 9394 Series Five! Join our free webinar to learn more.
- VHP Series Five gas engines deliver up to 13% more power, better fuel flexibility, as much as 10% lower fuel consumption, up to 20% lower lifecycle costs, and over 30% longer service intervals.
- WaukeshaÂ´s VHP Series Five gas engine works smarter â€“ not harder. Join our webinar to learn more.
- Plant Manager
- Operations Manager
- Pipeline Design Manager
- Pipeline Control Center Manager
- Downstream Manager
- Transmission Manager
- Petroleum Engineer
- Facilities Gas Engineer
- Land Manager
- Oil & Gas Inspector
- Project engineer
- Project Manager
- Midstream Projects Director
- Engineering Manager