The “Why” and “How” of Filtration Maintenance
Sponsored by: Donaldson
- Filtration Maintenance
Date: 17 June
Days to go: 4
Time: 3PM London/4PM CET
Understand the impact of your filter maintenance regime on your production and how to do it properly
We all do things in our everyday lives to take care of our equipment the right way – before they break down, ruin the entire system or cause irreparable damage that might even risk lives.
For example, you wouldn’t drive your car without oil because you know it will break down and destroy your engine; or not empty your clothes dryer’s linen filter because it won’t do its job effectively and might even start a fire!
Maintaining dust filters in an industrial setting is no different than any of these examples, so naturally you need to take care of your filtration systems and therefore your production.
In this webinar, we will explain ‘the why’ of proper maintenance of your filtration systems:
• Total cost of ownership
• Energy usage
And ‘the how’ of maintenance, specifically:
• How does filtration impact your entire production cycle
• What are the key steps of keeping your dust collection systems in check, operation levels at peak and budget in control
• How to deal with an emergency production disruption and how to prevent future ones
• What are some of your options regarding maintenance and service for peace of mind.
The presentation should take about 30 minutes, followed by a 20-minute interactive Q&A session. Make sure to mark it in your agenda and sign up to secure your spot today!
Director Industrial Air Filtration EMENA
Bart Robbeets has over 25 years of industry experience with a background in product management, marketing and sales. He has been with Donaldson for over 20 years and is the Director of EMEA Industrial Air Filtration Aftermarket business unit.
Bart holds a Master's degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering and Economics.
European Service Sales and Execution Manager
Geoff Hodgson has over 25 years of industry experience with a background in customer service and sales. He has been with Donaldson for over 15 years and is the European Service Sales and Execution Manager.
Key Learning Objectives
- Impact of filtration on your production
- Steps of keeping your dust collection systems in check, operation levels at peak and budget in control
- Options regarding maintenance and service for peace of mind
- Maintenance managers
- Plant managers
- Heads of purchasing
- Engineering project managers