Looking to Boost Production While Keeping Costs Down? Filter Maintenance Is The Key
Sponsored by: Donaldson Europe b.v.b.a
- Air Filtration
- Production Cycle
Date: 16 May
Days to go: 25
Time: 3PM London/4PM CEST/ 10AM New York
Tips and guidance for the maintenance season.
Air filtration has a very big impact on any industrial system performance, and it is often overlooked. Without proper maintenance, underperforming dust collectors can result in unplanned downtime, frequent changeouts and skyrocketing operating costs. Being proactive is the only way to avoid costly situations that can severely damage your overall production cycle.
Air filtration experts from Donaldson, a global leader in industrial filtration, will share tips and guidelines for efficient and cost-effective maintenance in a unique webinar on May 16th (16.00 CET). If you work in maintenance and operations this is an incredible overview on everything you need to know about this small but very important part of your installation.
- Why care about dust collection: Geoff Hodgson, Territory Manager for UK and Ireland, crystallizes everything you need to know about how air filtration impacts your entire production cycle and lays out the ins and outs of the process, in a nutshell.
- Planned maintenance guidance:The 1,2,3 steps for keeping your dust collection systems in check, your operation levels at peak and your budget in control.
- Emergency shutdown: Now what? Poor maintenance, low quality spare parts or just lack of dust collection expertise are just some of the reasons that can trigger the worst-case scenario: an unplanned shutdown. Nathalie Lapière, Aftermarket Manager for Belgium and Luxembourg, will explain how to deal with an emergency production disruption – and how to prevent it in the future.
Opening and closing remarks will be delivered by Bart Robbeets, Aftermarket Director for the EMENA region. This will be an interactive webinar with a round of questions after every presentation round.
Join us for this one-hour webinar to get up to speed with the latest air filtration tips and tricks. If you have specific questions regarding your operation, our experts will be available for a customised consultation after the webinar.
IAF Aftermarket Manager - West Europe and Middle East
Aftermarket Manager for Belgium and Luxembourg
Aftermarket Director for the EMENA region
Donaldson Approved Service Partner
Key Learning Objectives
- The importance of air filtration across the entire operation cycle, risks and key dust collection concepts.
- Planned maintenance: What to check and how to make sure your dust collection system is delivering the best results possible.
- How to deal with an unplanned maintenance.
- Maintenance managers
- Plant managers
- Heads of purchasing
- Engineering project managers