Industry 4.0 from the plant floor to the cloud
Sponsored by: Aveva
Date: 16 July
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Practical steps that accelerate business transformation
Big data, IIoT, information silos. Shifting consumer preferences, compressed engineering and design cycles. A workforce in transition. With the pace of business accelerating, it is no surprise that digital transformation is a modern imperative. But where, and how, do you start?
A good first step is adopting technologies such as Cloud or Edge Computing, IIoT, Artificial Intelligence, AR/VR to construct the new, advanced digital twin. But more than this, digital transformation is about fundamentally changing work practices. The true key to success is how to build efficiency, and smart, agile decision-making into the DNA of your business.
When your assets, products, people and processes are digitally assembled in a unified environment you can realise not only your strategic objectives, but strong financial returns. Users of AVEVA cloud solutions are reporting:
• 10% reduction in total installed costs
• 30% reduction in engineering hours
• 10% increase in production throughput, and
• Billions of dollars in anomaly detection avoidance.
Design, build, operate, maintain. Improve profitability. Maximise return on capital. Use information in ways you never dreamed... all from the cloud, when and where you need. Attend this webinar to discover easy and practical steps to accelerate your business transformation.
VP Cloud Sales, AVEVA
Patrick has been in tech since he purchased his first computer (TRS-80) with his paperboy wages. He has continually focused on helping customer and colleagues innovate and transform. He has lived in the fast lane of high tech, leading cloud transformations of sales, marketing and transformations at Microsoft and SAP and Sage Software. Patrick is a hands-on leader who is pragmatic, disruptive and passionately focused building customer success in Europe, North America and Asia.
Key Learning Objectives
- Discover key steps to making digital transformation a reality
- Understanding the technology â€“ why cloud, why now?
- Changing work practices â€“ connecting people, products, assets and operations
- Realising the benefits â€“ customer success stories and ROI
- C Levels
- Head of Engineering
- Digital Transformation Officer
- Operations / Maintenance / Reliability / Performance / Engineering
- Manager/ Director
- EPC Manager/ Director