How to Optimize ROI of Gas Turbines with Air Filtration
Sponsored by: Donaldson
- Gas Turbines
- Air Filtration
Date: 30 June
Time: 13:00 Brussels/Paris | 15:00 Abu Dhabi
Help improve total cost of ownership of gas turbines with (H)EPA filtration
Gas turbines are designed to mix dry, clean air with fuel to produce energy. Because intake air quality is important, inlet design and air filtration are paramount in turbine performance. Airborne dirt and contaminants can cause decrease of power output, drive up fuel costs, and potentially damage vital components. Filtration is key to protect high capital investment on the long run, reducing downtimes and keeping the turbines running.
During this highly informative webinar hosted by global filtration expert Donaldson in collaboration with ENGIE Laborelec, you can discover how to optimize your return on investment of gas turbines with air filtration and learn how to:
• Evaluate key performance factors (the three pillars of gas turbine filtration)
• Rank performance priorities
• Choose the optimal air filter for your operation
• Take a carefully considered total cost of ownership approach
Not sure if you can make it to the live session? Register anyway so we can send you the webinar recording and presentation slides shortly after the session.
Director of Sales, Gas Turbine Systems, Donaldson EMEA
Benoit has been at Donaldson for over four years and currently is the Director of Sales of the Gas Turbine Systems division. He has over 17 years of experience in management and sales in industrial engineering sectors.
Benoit has a degree in chemical engineering, master's degrees in marketing management and finance, and an MBA.
Combined Cycle Power Plant Expert, ENGIE Laborelec
Xavier Degive has been with ENGIE Laborelec for 12 years as an international project manager for operational excellence. He is also Laborelec’s root cause analysis product leader.
Xavier has a background in materials technology and process performance in the field of conventional power plants, specializing on combined cycle power plant and rotating machinery. He is an expert in execution and management of complex global multidisciplinary technical projects.
Key Learning Objectives
- Why is air filtration crucial for gas turbine systems and how do they work?
- What are the key performance factors of gas turbine filtration and how to rank them?
- How should you choose the optimal air filter for your operation?
- How does the total cost of ownership approach work in the context of gas turbines and air filtration?
- Maintenance Manager
- Rotating Equipment Manager
- Maintenance Engineers
- Engineering Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Process Engineer
- Plant Manager
- Plant Directors
- Project Engineers
- Project Manager
- Operation Manager