How Upgrading Your Axial Fans Can Lead to Improved Sustainability For Your Power Station
Sponsored by: Howden
- Axial Fan
- Power Station
- Engineered Fan Solutions
Date: 20 November
Days to go: 29
Time: 9AM (UK)/ 5PM (SGT)/ 6PM (KST)
Discover the fan upgrade opportunities and advantages Howden has to offer
The power industry is constantly changing, and so are the requirements of our customers.
In order to ensure the sustainability of your power station and to make sure you are getting the most out of your equipment, Howden has engineered specific solutions that are addressing your challenges.
During this webinar you will learn about the possibilities a fan upgrade has to offer you. The topics we will be discussing are:
• Safety optimization solutions
• Change of fuel-type and the impact this will have on your axial fans.
• Engineered Fan Solutions related to environmental upgrades
• The impact of reduced fan maintenance on the overall plant reliability
• How an axial fan upgrade can increase performance, reliability and life-time of your axial fans
Jesper is a Technical Specialist for Variable Pitch Axial Fans at Howden. He has been working for Howden for over 13 years and is one of our experts regarding fan upgrade projects.
Manager Axial Fan Technology
Henrik is our manager for Axial Fan Technology at Howden and has a wealth of experience in the field of fan technology. He is responsible for the Axial Fans aerodynamic testing program, and leads the ongoing development of Howden's technical solutions.
Key Learning Objectives
- The drivers for upgrading your installed axial fans
- The benefits of an axial fan upgrade
- Learn how your power station can profit from an upgrade
- The support you can expect from Howden
- Maintenance manager
- Rotating equipment manager
- Technical manager
- Senior Engineer
- Head of maintenance
- Procurement manager
- Technical purchase
- Head of purchasers
- Health and safety manager
- Boiler engineer