How Indice Companies Gain Deeper Insights With GlobalData
Sponsored by: Global Data
- Energy And Sustainable Investments
Date: 15 March
Time: 3PM London/11AM New York
Our GlobalData Energy Centres is an interactive subscription platforms that provides unparalleled and continuously updated projects, commodity, and Company level intelligence for the global O&G, Power and Mining Markets.
Our insights are rooted in unique data, expert analysis and innovative tools that give you a detailed view and understanding of Energy and commodity markets in one single, convenient platform.
A team of over 600 Energy analysts, account managers and client services teams ensures that you secure not only the most dedicated and proactive support but also the best return on your investment.
Our industry-leading service allows companies to:
• Understand the Energy market trends
• Track companies across their respective Value Chains
• Maintain or gain competitive advantage
• Improve customer targeting and enhance their proposition
Head of Partnerships
Stephanie is working closely with some of the leading Mining, Power, Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy companies in the world. Helping OEM’s, Financial Institutions and Service Providers to identify, evaluate, secure and manage projects and investments worldwide.
Key Learning Objectives
- Show new enhancements
- Evaluate new and existing opportunities
- Build your strategic business objectives
- Proactively formulate business development plan of attack
- CEO/President/Chairman/Executive Director
- Other C-Level Position
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Product Management
- Advisory / Consulting
- General Management
- Research & Development
- Risk Management
- Board Level Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Compliance / Regulation
- Senior Management
- Customer Services