GlobalData Mining Intelligence Center – New Enhancements
Sponsored by: Global Data
- Mining Intelligence
Date: 15 October
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Our GlobalData Mining Intelligence Center is an interactive subscription platform that provides unparalleled and continuously updated mine and project, commodity, customer and competitor intelligence for the global mining industry.
Our insights are rooted in unique data, expert analysis and innovative tools that give you a detailed view and understanding of the mining and commodity markets in one single, convenient platform.
A team of over 70 mining analysts, account managers and client services teams ensures that you secure not only the most dedicated and proactive support but also the best return on your investment.
Our industry-leading service allows companies to:
• Identify attractive markets and future growth potential
• Win new customers
• Maintain or gain competitive advantage
• Improve customer targeting and enhance their proposition
Head of Partnerships
Stephanie is working closely with some of the leading Mining, Power, Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy companies in the world. Helping OEM’s, Financial Institutions and Service Providers to identify, evaluate, secure and manage projects and investments worldwide.
Key Learning Objectives
- Show new enhancements to the MIC
- Evaluate new and existing opportunities
- Build your strategic business objectives
- Proactively formulate business development plan of attack
- CEO/President/Chairman/Executive Director
- Other C-Level Position
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Product Management
- Advisory / Consulting
- General Management
- Research & Development
- Risk Management
- Board Level Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Compliance / Regulation
- Senior Management
- Customer Services