Client Journey: GlobalData Power
Sponsored by: Global Data
Date: 10 December
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
GlobalData Power Intelligence Centre
Our GlobalData Power Intelligence Centre is an interactive subscription platform that provides unparalleled and continuously updated power project across all technologies, potential customers and competitors intelligence for the global power industry.
Our insights are rooted in unique data, expert analysis and innovative tools that give you a detailed view and understanding of the power markets in one single, convenient platform.
A team of over 200 power analysts, Account Managers and Client Services teams ensures that you secure not only the most dedicated and proactive support but also the best return on your investment.
Our upcoming webinar will demonstrate how to:
• Identify attractive markets and future growth potential
• Win new customers
• Maintain or gain competitive advantage
• Improve customer targeting and enhance their proposition
• Global Power Markets
Head of Partnerships
Stephanie is working closely with some of the leading Mining, Power, Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy companies in the world. Helping OEM’s, Financial Institutions and Service Providers to identify, evaluate, secure and manage projects and investments worldwide.
Key Learning Objectives
- Show new enhancements to show new enhancements to the platform
- Evaluate new and existing opportunities
- Build your strategic business objectives
- Proactively formulate business development plan of attack
- CEO/President/Chairman/Executive Director
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Product Management
- Advisory / Consulting
- General Management
- Research & Development
- Risk Management
- Board Level Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Compliance / Regulation
- Senior Management
- Customer Services