Additive Manufacturing - The Case for CT Inspection
Sponsored by: Baker Hughes
Date: 17 June
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Unleashing Additive Manufacturing’s Full Potential
Additive manufacturing is a powerful tool that is shaping the future of industrial production as we know it. When compared to conventional production, additive manufacturing is faster, more affordable and allows for constant innovation.
However, because additive manufacturing technology is sophisticated and more complex, ensuring quality production and repeatable consistency is crucial from start to finish. Whether it’s inspecting raw materials, reviewing in-process manufacturing, or examining the final product, CT inspection enables manufacturers to have confidence through the entire production life cycle.
In this webinar we explore the power of combining additive manufacturing & CT inspection, and examine its impact on industries such as Aviation, Automotive, Oil & Gas, and Medical devices. We’ll also explore how this drives design innovation
throughout the manufacturing process—from design to prototyping, tooling and production.
Senior Product Manager
Shana was born in Youngstown, Ohio. She went to West Virginia University and graduated with a B.S. degree in Industrial & Management Systems Engineering. She joined General Electric as a Technical Director in Rail Field Services in Barstow, CA. She then moved to the Inspection Technologies business in 2005 as an Operations Leader in Lewistown, PA. Shana has since held multiple Product Management roles in Radiography, including her current role as Global Product Manager for Radiography Systems.
Tyler Ripperger is an Application Engineer for Baker Hughes Waygate Technologies, located in Cincinnati, OH. Focusing on computed tomography, he has been with Waygate Technologies since October 2018. Prior to that, he was a Level III in Computed Tomography and Digital Radiography at GE Aviation. Tyler has and applied science degree from Cowley College focusing on Non-Destructive Testing.
Key Learning Objectives
- Find out how to unleash the full potential of additive manufacturing with CT Inspection.
- Learn how to ensure quality production and repeatable consistency on sophisticated new 3D parts.
- Determine how to ensure complete quality assurance throughout the entire 3D production life cycle.
- Additive Manufacturing Manager/Engineer/Supervisor
- 3D Printing Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor
- Inspection Manager/ Engineer/ Leader
- Production Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor/ Leader
- Quality Control Manager/ Engineer/ Leader
- QA Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor/ Leader/ Director
- R&D Manager/ Engineer/ Leader/ Director
- Laboratory Manager/ Supervisor
- NDT Manager/ Engineer/ Leader
- NDE Manager/ Engineer/ Leader
- Failure Analysis Manager/ Engineer/ Leader
- Product Assurance Manager/ Engineer/ Leader
- Repair Manager/ Engineer/ Leader
- NPI Manager/ Engineer/ Leader