The Evolution of Client Reporting within the Wealth Management & Private Banking Industry
Sponsored by: Assentis
- Wealth Management
- Private Banking
- Digital Customer
Date: 15 October
Days to go: 23
Time: 2PM EST / 11AM PST
Learn how client reporting needs are evolving and how you can address these advanced demands.
This webinar will discuss the evolution in the Wealth Management and Private Banking industry, specifically focusing in on Client Reporting, how the Advisor role and Investor expectations are changing, and how Wealth Managers are responding.
During the webinar, we will share 'in-field' knowledge, gained from speaking with more than a 100 Wealth Managers across 3 continents (N. America, Europe and Asia), on the NEW requirements in Client Reporting & Servicing.
The Session will cover the following:
1. Core trends in the Wealth Management landscape - according to industry analysts and experts.
An abundance of research and information is available on this topic. We have attempted to review most of this information and have collated 'core trends' for a quick review.
2. An inside-look ("walk-through") at Client Reports. What is similar across corporations and geographies and how firms are trying to differentiate their offerings to enhance customer engagement and experience.
Where once reports were just a regulatory requirement, today these same documents are driven by individual client needs. A speaker from each our offices in US, Europe and Asia will present specific customer use cases - from empowering the Advisor to Self-service Portals.
3. We will have a look at a Client Reporting system, which enables collaboration and rich interaction between the Advisor and the Investor.
See LIVE how your Financial Advisor can use technology to offer incomparable personalized service to an investor, with the capability to easily present investment data throughout the customer journey with risk analysis, proposals reports and reviews, all accessible when and how the customer demands.
How to get started - a simple step by step approach.
Attend this LIVE webinar and:
- Take advantage of the unique opportunity to have a complimentary analysis of your current Client Reporting solution (post-webinar)
- Learn how to leverage what you currently have in place, whilst delivering the digital experience your Financial Advisors and Customers demand
- Have your questions answered during the LIVE Q&A session
Chief Revenue Officer
Richard has over 25 years' experience within the FinTech arena, has represented some of the top enterprise software companies and has a acquired a wealth of knowledge by working with his clients on various software solutions that have disrupted the status quo and made his clients look at the way they are doing business in a new light. He is an SME within the CCM space and is very active evangelizing the benefits of better client communication to financial institutions. He is a forward thinking thought leader who is regularly posting and commenting on the content within the CCM/Digital Transformation/CX/Content Management space and maintains a Linkedin group whose specific focus is on "CCM for Financial Institutions".
Juhi Sachdev Jaggi,
Program/ Product manager
Juhi Sachdev Jaggi has recently joined the Assentis Singapore team to take on responsibility of leading APAC product management and pre-sales function. She brings over 12+ years of global experience within financial services encompassing Investment Banking, Private Banking and Wealth Management domains. As a program/product manager, she has successfully executed digital transformation initiatives across Asia and Europe.
Senior Product Manager
Christian Hoffmann is a Senior Product Manager with Assentis. He has more than 15 years of experience as a business consultant, where he has worked on numerous international projects within the private banking and wealth management industry. He is a Swiss certified bank manager, Certified Asset Manager and CCM Subject Matter Expert.
Christian has 25+ years of experience in business development and consulting. His career path led him from heading the non-banks sales activities of a German asset manager to the consulting side of asset and wealth management/private banking. Here he developed a strong sense of the major impact that digital transformation will have on every single step along the value chains of financial institutions, focusing on the client life-cycle and the customer journey in the banking and financial services industry. With a business related background and deep insight into the processes and needs of his clients he is a trusted advisor when it comes to taking the next step in modern customer communication.
Key Learning Objectives
- Current Industry trends affecting the Wealth Management industry
- How to work with new challenges and demands in the Client Reporting arena
- Actual client use cases that utilize next gen Client Reporting
- How a Client Reporting solution can be deployed within 60 - 90 days
- Chief Digital Transformation Officers
- Heads of Client Reporting
- Directors of IT
- Heads of Innovation & Strategy
- Heads of Client Experience & Growth
- Heads of Customer Communication
- Heads of Product & Platform Strategy
- Heads of Digital Wealth Management
- Asset & Wealth Management Technology Product Managers
- Heads of Project Management
- Program Managers
- Software Engineer & Solutions Architects
- Director of Services & Product Manager - Performance Reporting
- Managers of Client Engagement Platforms
- Senior Client Reporting Business Analysts