The Evolution of Client Reporting within the Wealth Management & Private Banking Industry
Sponsored by: Assentis
- Wealth Management
- Private Banking
- Digital Customer
Date: 15 October
Time: 2PM EST / 11AM PST
Learn how client reporting needs are evolving and how you can address these advanced demands.
This webinar will discuss the evolution in the Wealth Management and Private Banking industry, specifically focusing in on Client Reporting, how the Advisor role and Investor expectations are changing, and how Wealth Managers are responding.
During the webinar, we will share 'in-field' knowledge, gained from speaking with more than a 100 Wealth Managers across 3 continents (N. America, Europe and Asia), on the NEW Client Reporting & Servicing requirements
The Session will cover the following:
1. Core trends in the Wealth Management landscape - according to industry analysts and experts.
An abundance of research and information is available on this topic. We have attempted to review most of this information and have collated and consolidated 'core trends' for a quick review.
2. An inside-look ("walk-through") at Client Reports. What is similar across corporations and geographies and how firms are trying to differentiate their offerings to enhance customer engagement and experience.
Where once reports were just a regulatory requirement, today these same documents are driven by individual client needs. A discussion with key customer facing representatives from our offices in US, Europe and Asia on the three most-requested challenges/requirements and the trends across regions.
3. We will have a look at a Client Reporting platform, which enables collaboration and rich interaction between the Advisor and the Investor.
See LIVE how your Financial Advisor can use technology to offer incomparable personalized service to an investor, with the capability to easily present investment data throughout the customer journey, with risk analysis, proposals reports and reviews, all accessible when and how the customer demands.
Attend this LIVE webinar and:
- Get an comprehensive overview of the Client Reporting trends
- Learn how to do a comparative analysis of your current Client Reports
- Have your questions answered during the LIVE Q&A session
Chief Revenue Officer
Richard has over 25 years' experience within the FinTech arena, has represented some of the top enterprise software companies and has a acquired a wealth of knowledge by working with his clients on various software solutions that have disrupted the status quo and made his clients look at the way they are doing business in a new light. He is an SME within the CCM space and is very active evangelizing the benefits of better client communication to financial institutions. He is a forward thinking thought leader who is regularly posting and commenting on the content within the CCM/Digital Transformation/CX/Content Management space and maintains a Linkedin group whose specific focus is on "CCM for Financial Institutions".
Senior Product Manager
Christian Hoffmann is a Senior Product Manager with Assentis. He has more than 15 years of experience as a business consultant, where he has worked on numerous international projects within the private banking and wealth management industry. He is a SwissÂ certified bank manager, Certified Asset Manager and CCM Subject Matter Expert.
Key Learning Objectives
- Current Industry trends affecting the Wealth Management industry
- How to work with new challenges and demands in the Client Reporting arena
- Actual client use cases that utilize next gen Client Reporting
- How a Client Reporting solution can be deployed within 60 - 90 days
- Chief Digital Transformation Officers
- Heads of Client Reporting
- Directors of IT
- Heads of Innovation & Strategy
- Heads of Client Experience & Growth
- Heads of Customer Communication
- Heads of Product & Platform Strategy
- Heads of Digital Wealth Management
- Asset & Wealth Management Technology Product Managers
- Heads of Project Management
- Program Managers
- Software Engineer & Solutions Architects
- Director of Services & Product Manager - Performance Reporting
- Managers of Client Engagement Platforms
- Senior Client Reporting Business Analysts