PSD2 and How to Stand Out in the Open Banking Ecosystem
Sponsored by: Entrust Datacard
- Customer Experience
Date: 4 September
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Exceeding customer experiences without compromising security
With consumers top-of-mind, PSD2 shifts legacy banking experiences from transactional to customer-centric.
Strong customer authentication and open banking are empowering banks – including traditional and neo banks - to not only comply with PSD2 regulations, but also rethink their customer experience strategy.
Although increased risk comes with increased security needs, it doesn’t mean banks have to sacrifice a better user experience. We know PSD2 implementation deadlines are quickly approaching, and want to make sure you have the knowledge, resources and tools to help enable compliance as well as keeping your competitive differentiation top-of-mind.
In this session, we will help identify key solutions that will help streamline identity management and user experiences – a win-win for everyone:
1) Mobile ID proofing and device reputation to help prevent fraudulent attacks by issuing credentials for existing and new customers.
2) Transaction risk analysis solutions that can help with strong customer authentication exemptions.
3) Qualified Website Authentication Certificates (QWAC) to secure open APIs used for transferring customer data.
4) Omni-channel solutions that go beyond PSD2 enablement and offer customers with one identity for all of their banking needs.
Join Entrust Datacard’s Product Manager for Authentication â€œJohn Bejjaniâ€, as he walks you through these top considerations during our webinar, plus an opportunity to have your questions answered at the live Q&A.
John Bejjani ,
Product Manager, Authentication
John is a Product Manager for Entrust Datacard where he enjoys the freedom and privilege to innovate and work with a brilliant team of architects and developers looking to the future of identity assurance and authentication. John has over 20 years of experience designing and developing software in areas of firmware, networking, OSS and security. He also has a great fondness for the outdoors where he does the majority of his thinking.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how to prevent fraudulent attacks on existing and new customers with Mobile ID proofing and device reputation solutions
- Learn how to take advantage of strong customer exemptions with transaction risk analysis solutions
- Learn how Qualified Website Authentication Certificates (QWAC) secure open APIs used for transferring customer data to promote a better customer experience
- Learn how to go beyond PSD2 and leverage omni-channel solutions that give customers one identity for all of their banking needs.
- IT Managers
- IS Managers/Directors/CISOs
- Head of Innovations
- PSD2 Compliance Managers
- Compliance Managers/Directors/Officers
- Head of Banking
- PSD2 Consultants