Lending Agility and Innovation For A Best In Class Digital Bank of The Future
Sponsored by: Atos
- Digital Banking
- Competitive Lending
Date: 3 October
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Retail Loan Factory
The lending industry is facing huge challenges include transforming speed to market for new marketing products and channel partners which typically takes many months, high cost of IT significantly impacting profitability and the complexity of fulfilling regulatory changes. Finally, monolithic legacy IT is unable to react to new requirements quickly in the context of rising competition, for example with many new entrants in the market such as FinTechs.
Building a best in class lending digital banking business is the key to future success. Specifically:
• Understanding the critical characteristics of a hyper competitive lending business model
• Using a modern business solution approach designed for agility and innovation
• Leveraging industrial scale deployment models such as SaaS and Business Process as a service to release investment focus for business differentiation.
In order to survive intensified competitive threats and enhancing future performance, building a best in class digital lending business is mandatory, not optional. Create the digital lending platform of the future in as little as 4-6 months.
Register for the â€˜Lending agility and innovation for a best in class digital bank of the future’ webinar now, to see how you can transform your business.
Kuldip Singh Chiheru,
Strategic GTM Head, Global Financial Services, Atos
• 2016-2017 Atos Strategic GTM Head - Loans
• 2015 – 2016 Atos FS Global Solutions Head
• 2012 – 2015 Global FS Bus Development Head
• 2008 – 2012 Global FS Market leader
• 2001- 2008 KPMG & Atos KPMG FS Advisory
• 1997-2001 ICAP eTrading Program Lead
• Prior: HSBC Midland International Banking
• BSC (Hons) Chemistry
• MSc Information Technology
• MBA Aston Business School
Research Director - Global Retail Banking IDC Financial Insights
Jerry's research focuses on technology trends and customer expectations and behaviors in retail banking worldwide..
• Previously, Jerry ran his own technology consulting company, PG Silva Consulting, assisting both vendors and institutions with the development, marketing, acquisition and deployment of technology solutions in financial services.
• Prior to that, Jerry was responsible for product strategy at S1 Enterprise in Atlanta, creating solutions for consumer and small business online banking, mobile banking, and payments.
• Jerry was also research director at Boston-based TowerGroup, where he helped create and grow a successful retail banking research practice.
• His banking background includes 16 years of direct experience running technology shops and transformational projects for First Chicago, BayBank, and BankBoston.
• BA in Production & Operations Management from Boston University
• Sought after for commentary in publications including the Wall Street Journal, The Economist, the New York Times, American Banker, and others.
• Chaired the Financial Services Technology Forum and the Identity Theft and Fraud Symposium.
âš« 1998-2013: Founder and CEO of Statlogics, sold to an international IT group
âš« 1995 - 1998: Director of Risk Management, Cetelem (Hungary)
âš« 1992 - 1995: Head of Scoring team, Groupe Renault CrÃ©dit International (Italy and France)
âš« Economist and Statistician, Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique, Paris (France) –
âš« SciencesPo Paris
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the characteristics of a hyper competitive best in class lending business model
- How to deploy a modern business solution designed for agility and innovation
- How to build a business case for a best in class lending business model
- How to leverage industrial scale deployment models for accelerating transformation
- Head of Consumer Lending
- Head of Retail Lending
- Head of Retail Products
- CEO / COO in Retail Lending
- Head of Retail Digital Innovation
- Head of IT Retail (CIO)
- Head of Channel Partnership
- Head of Distribution
- Chief Marketing Officers