Is Smart Automation the new Digital Champion for Financial Services?
Sponsored by: Hexaware Technologies Inc.
- Digital Transformation
- Financial Services
- Capital Markets
Date: 25 April
Days to go: 33
Time: 10:30AM EST/ 3:30PM UK time
Leveraging DCF for intelligent automation in Capital Markets
The futile steps taken by financial services organizations towards digitalization has resulted in unsatisfactory ROI. Highly fragmented IT environment and resistance to change has nurtured an organizational culture that cannot endorse transformation programs. Besides, Fintech disrupters and data sharing regulations like GDPR are making internal systems obsolete.
This webinar throws light on a Digitalization Component Framework (DCF), that will enable an inside-out approach empowering your banking and financial services organization towards maximizing its Digital Transformation Potential.
Make the most of this webinar by understanding if your Digital Transformation Program requires the following:
• Smart digitization of complex processes within Corporate Actions, KYC, Underwriting, Trade Processing, Fund accounting etc.
• The best data outcomes by managing and integrating unstructured and structured data
• Predictive analytics to promote important investment decisions
• Intuitive Chatbots for next-gen customer communication
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for laborious transactional processes
Be a part of this webinar and break open a new dimension in the digital revolution by harnessing automation capabilities to exceed your customers experience with a Digitalization Component Framework (DCF).
Principal Consultant, Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Amit currently drives the BFS practice unit at Hexaware and has been instrumental in building the Digitalization Component Framework using technologies like Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning (ML), Chatbots and Robotics Process Automation (RPA). Having been a part of the IT industry for most part of the last two decades, Amit has been conceptualizing and executing BFS practice service oﬀerings, consulting and leading successful Enterprise Data Management (EDM) implementations for some of the leading investment banks, tier-1 banks, asset management and custodian based in US, UK, Australia and Canada.
Sr. Analyst, Celent LLC.
Arin is Senior Analyst with Celent's Securities & Investments practice. His expertise lies in the areas of trading, post-trade, and risk and compliance operations in capital markets where he has published extensively on business, regulatory, and technology trends in trading, clearing and settlement, trade and communication surveillance, KYC, and AML. His advisory engagements include developing technology strategy, vendor selection, benchmarking, and market entry for financial institutions.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn what a Digitalization component framework is (DCF) and why it’s crucial for digital transformation programs in the financial services
- Learn how DCF can be extended to digitalize other processes like KYC & Underwriting
- Learn in detail how to leverage DCF to achieve automation of corporate action process
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Data Managers
- Head of Technology
- Head of Asset Management
- Portfolio Managers
- Fund Managers
- Head of Asset Servicing
- Head of Custody Operations
- Operations Head