How to Digitize your Financial Accounting Processes to Reduce Risk & Dramatically Increase Efficiency
Sponsored by: Blackline
- Cloud Technology
- Financial Digitalisation
Date: 11 April
Days to go: 19
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
You know Excel, You understand it, and You’re good at using it. Is that enough?
As human beings, we’re hardwired to not like change. For accountants, this is elevated because of what change means for Accounting. It’s not necessarily because old habits die hard—but rather, because we associate change in any process, system, and control with increased risk. This explains why, as accountants, we still rely on hundreds of spreadsheets to manage the month-end close. However, in today’s Cloud, Collaborative and Controlled environments this needn’t be the case.
On this webinar you will hear from Josh May, Senior Solution Consultant and former Financial Controller for a leading Lottery provider, how to approach and define proven methods and approaches for building a business case for digitalisation of finance.
You will discover how to leverage investment in technology to digitize the financial close, planning, and reporting processes and drive value for your company.
Attending this session, you will hear how to:
1. Identify the types of initiatives to drive finance transformation
2. Identify processes to digitize the financial close, planning, and reporting cycles.
3. Leverage a new perspective to initiate and deliver transformation efforts.
In business, just keeping up, let alone staying competitive, now requires being flexible, creating new ideas, adopting and adapting to new technology. Join this webinar to hear how 2500 organisations are utilising technology to transform and digitize the accounting processes to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
Senior Solution Consultant
Josh is an experienced Senior Solutions Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. With 21 years of accounting experience with strong Financial Reporting, Cash Flow, Budgeting, and Analytical Skills. Prior to joining BlackLine Josh was the Group Financial Reporting Manager at Camelot.
Key Learning Objectives
- What part of the financial month-end close can be automated today
- How to kick start transforming the financial month-end close process
- What efficiency gains are possible by digitalising the financial process
- How to drive change in Finance & Accounting with minimal risk
- Chief Financial Officer
- Group Financial Controller
- Head of Financial Shared Services
- Head of Accounting
- Head of Finance
- Financial Controller
- Head of Record to Report
- Global Process Owner R2R (Record to Report)