How Digital Wealth Planning can Help Your Financial Institution Grow AuM and Revenue
Sponsored by: 3rd-eyes AG
- Digital Wealth
- Wealth Planning
- Cloud Technology
Date: 7 March
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
From compliant investment advice to a goal-based, client-centric and holistic wealth planning solution
Shrinking gross margins, increased competition, costs on the rise. Clients with higher expectations and increased fee transparency. Legacy systems hindering rapid transformation. The perfect storm.
You will receive an overview about the key value drivers of wealth management and how the content presented in this webinar fits into the overall context.
The shortcomings of today’s advisory processes will be touched upon before a new advisory approach will be presented. We will explain how cloud technology combined with a professional investment methodology enables a significantly improved client experience.
The following questions will be answered:
a) How can technology motivate clients to disclose their whole wealth situation so that the wealth manager can cross-sell and pitch for more assets?
b) How can wealth planning be automated and improved, based on the use of a professional investment methodology?
c) How can clients be motivated to move into actively managed products, even if they have the fee transparency?
See what’s next in Wealth Planning and Wealth Management. Register now!
Head Business Development, 3rd-eyes
Marc is an Executive with 18 years of transformation experience in the Wealth Management industry with a focus on Advisory Processes, Strategic Pricing and Offering Management, Business & Operating Model Design. As a result of the programmes and projects he led across the globe, he understands the challenges of the wealth management industry in detail.
He joined 3rd-eyes beginning of 2018 as Managing Partner, being responsible for Strategic Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
Key Learning Objectives
- How technology supports wealth advisors to generate new revenue and AuM
- How wealth planning can be automated and improved
- How clients can be motivated to disclose their whole wealth situation during a client meeting
- How bespoke investment strategies and portfolios based on a professional asset and liability management (ALM) methodology improve client satisfaction
- Chief Investment Officer
- Head Private Banking
- Head Advisory Process / Advisory Solutions
- Investment Advisory
- Wealth Planners
- Head of Digitalisation
- Chief Digital Officers
- Head of External Asset Managers
- Head Segment Management
- Head Portfolio Management
- Head of Investment Services
- Relationship Managers / Client Advisors
- Head IT