ADAS and Automated Driving Systems Verification and Validation
Sponsored by: Foretellix
- Automotive Technology
- Digital Transformation
Date: 15 September
Days to go: 94
Time: 2PM London/3PM CET
A blueprint for the digital transformation
The automotive industry is going through a disruptive digital transformation. While the vehicles themselves are becoming complex digital products, their testing, verification and validation processes have yet to undergo their own digital transformations.
This includes the infusion of virtual testing processes, dramatic increases in automation, and increasing use of data analytics. Without this new generation of verification and validation, it will become ever more challenging to safely deploy a new generation of intelligent and autonomous vehicles.
This webinar will answer numerous question including:
• How to develop a large-scale virtual testing program to augment your physical testing capabilities?
• How to use intelligent automation of processes to enable and manage large scale testing programs?
• How to use data analytics to achieve real time visibility on where your projects stand and what needs to be done to safely deploy them commercially?
• Which skill sets and mindsets does your organization need develop to successfully meet this digital transformation?
It will describe the latest tools and methods required stay at the forefront of developing ADAS and Automated Driving Systems. It will also present a blueprint for the digital transformation required to meet the increasing complexities of autonomous technologies.
CEO & Co-Founder
Ziv Binyamini is the CEO of Foretellix, a company dedicated to the development of tools and methodologies in complex verification to allow broad deployment of autonomous vehicles. He is a world-renowned verification visionary with more than 30 years of experience. Previously, Ziv served as Corporate VP at Cadence, running its simulation and verification business. He also served as VP of R&D at Verisity and at Intel, leading the development of Coverage Driven Verification solutions that changed the way semiconductors were tested.
VP Business Development & Sales
Roy is a seasoned leader and innovator with many years of experience creating multidisciplinary products in the mobile, telecommunication, video, and automotive industries. Roy is currently Vice President of Business Development and Sales at Foretellix: an innovative start-up in the field of complex verification of ADAS and autonomous vehicles. Until recently Roy served as Director of Business Development and Product Marketing at Corephotonics (which was sold to Samsung), in charge of automotive activities, go to Market, and key strategic partnerships with OEMs, Tier 1s, and Ecosystem partners.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to develop a large-scale virtual testing program to augment your physical testing capabilities?
- How to use intelligent automation of processes to enable and manage large scale testing programs?
- How to use data analytics to achieve real time visibility on where your projects stand and what needs to be done to safely deploy them commercially?
- Which skill sets and mindsets does your organization need develop to successfully meet this digital transformation?
- Board members
- Division managers
- Group managers
- R&D managers
- Future products
- AV (ADS) verification
- Digital transformation