The future of Mobility: Autonomous vehicles - Moving forward to Level 4
Sponsored by: Global Semiconductor and Electronics Forum
- Autonomous Vehicles
Date: 11 October
Days to go: 20
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Autonomous vehicles are considered to be the greatest invention mankind is yet to see. Cars that are able to navigate and function without human input. This achievement is predicted to change the world. To accommodate this shift in society and everyday life, we are witnessing new government laws on testing, huge collaborations and investments between key players in the technology and automotive industries, increasing demands for automotive semiconductors and lastly a wider focus on public safety.
This webinar will encourage insightful and tailored discussion on the journey toward self-driving vehicles.
Our esteemed panel will address:
• Critical concerns around maintaining the safety of pedestrians and other drivers
• Expected global regulatory changes induced by self-driving vehicles
• Growing demand for automotive semiconductors
• The next stage of future mobility
The webinar is the first one in series ahead of the Global Semiconductor and Electronics Forum held on 13th – 15th March 2019 in Shanghai, China, where the topic of autonomous vehicles will be covered in more detail. GSEF brings together representatives from chip developers to final application creators to network, explore current and future trends and find solutions to business-hindering challenges. More about the forum can be found here.
Join us to gain new insights on this historic movement, meet our expert panel speakers and pose your questions during the live broadcast.
Corporate Vice President Global Quality, Micron Technology Inc
Raj is responsible for global quality for Micron Technology Inc. This encompasses end-to-end quality from what customers expect to what standards suppliers need to uphold. Other responsibilities include continuous improvement of Micron's internal design, research & development, manufacturing, and finished goods processes.
Vice President Systems Group, Automotive Division, Infineon Technologies
Hans Adlkofer started his career at National Semiconductor in the marketing department with focus on ASICs for the automotive industry. The next career step was at Giesecke & Devrient to develop secure operating systems for smart cards. He later moved on to Infineon Technologies (formerly SIEMENS Semiconductor) where he headed an application centre for Security and Smart Card ICs, and then moved to Singapore to head the Business Operation for Security & Smart Card ICs for the Asian market.
In 2003 Hans took over as Head of the Business Unit Sensors at Infineon Technologies mainly for the automotive market. Since 2009 he’s been heading the System Group Activities in the automotive division of Infineon.
Vice President and General Manager, Automotive Solutions Division, ON Semiconductor
Ross Jatou joined ON Semiconductor as Vice President and General Manager of the automotive solutions division at Intelligent Sensing Group two years ago after 15 years with NVIDIA Corporation. His background and experience include product development, engineering management, and automotive design quality and forecasting. Ross has a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering and a Master of Science in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Toronto.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to maintain the safety of pedestrians and other drivers
- Understanding the expected global regulatory changes induced by self-driving vehicles
- Assessing the growing demand for automotive semiconductors
- Exploring the next stage of future mobility
- Vice President of Autonomous Vehicles and Electrification
- Director of Autonomous Driving
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Executive/Senior Vice President Research & Development
- Executive/Senior Vice President Manufacturing
- Executive/Senior Vice President Design
- Executive/Senior Vice President Operations
- Executive/Senior Vice President Technology
- Executive/Senior Vice President Engineering
- Executive/Senior Vice President Product Line/Function
- Chief Innovation Officer