Ransomware – How to Equip your Infrastructure and Remediate
Sponsored by: Veeam Software
Date: 13 December
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Ransomware attacks are the fastest growing malware threats. These cybersecurity attacks can shut down major firms, ATMs, airports and departments of the government.
Preparing for ransomware attacks can save your business from losses due to interrupted operations, data loss and other consequences.
What strategies should we use to properly prepare and, if attacked, rapidly recover?
Join this informative webinar with Veeam specialist George Kenny as he discusses:
• Tips to be more resilient against ransomware
• How to have visibility into suspicious behavior
• And much, much more!
In this session we will discuss management strategies and recommendations for reducing the risk of this current threat.
A dynamic and forward thinking technical presales consultant with 15+ years of UK channel experience. Coming historically from a networking infrastructure background supporting data centres in the Caribbean in the early 2000s, is now a hybrid data cloud focused solutions engineer for Veeam Software UK.
Key Learning Objectives
- Explore the areas of likely weakness and penetrations within a modern IT infrastructure.
- Understand the mechanics of a modern exploitation and the far reaches of its impact.
- Discuss sensible approach for resilience and hardening of your data-protection environment, providing successful recovery in the upshot of a ransom
- Summary of clear good-practices to adhere to for minimising exposure.